Do you ever "go commando"?

Do you ever "go commando"

• Total voters

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was once caught without any clean briefs after a workout so just slipped on my fcuk jeans and walked out of the gym. The feeling of the tight denim against by arse and bulge was rather stimulating and some of the looks I got from the guys as I was slipping on the jeans in the locker room were funny and rather amusing. Half were like 'WTF is he thinking ?' while one or two were looking like they were impressed that I was going commando in the middle of the day. Either way it was a pretty cool experience and will try it again soon at the given opportunity.

Reactions: allmanbud and RG97

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Back in the 70's went commando daily, and never gave it a second thought. It was more comfortable than being confined by underwear. Nowadays, I wear various types of briefs, bikinis, and boxers depending on the type of pants I'm wearing, or my libido. It's obviously much more comfortable to let things hang free in the summer weather.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Always...except when I'm in a show. Then I wear a dance belt under my costume just like my photo. Not really comfy hanging free in a pair of pants worn by many people over many years...:smile:

wonder27

Expert Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Even tho I'm not all that hung, I find it uncomfortable. Things get constricted and have to be adjusted all the time. Sometimes details show too much. I the same problems with boxers. I do go commando or boxers sometimes just for the above reasons . . .

zawfi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I almost always wear boxers, unless I've been swimming, after which I'm always commando even when not in trunks.

Most of the time, commando makes me hard. Don't know why, but it can be fun in the right situation.....

smoothnfree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Commando 99% of the time. I love to let it hang, and its always on my left side. I have tried underwear recently and ended up taking them off an hour later cause my dick and nuts were all bunched up and uncomfortable

Reactions: allmanbud

DonaldDoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I always go commando under jeans and shorts unless I know I'm going to be doing something that'll cause massive sweating. I love the freedom, but I hate having a 'wet to the touch' crotch area.

Under trousers, I rarely go commando.

BTW, I prefer to call it 'freeball/ing'.

smoothster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Absolutely love going commando! Button-fly jeans, leave a couple 'accidentally' open, you know :tongue:

Don't do it every day, but know I damn sure will when I move out!

midmocomo83

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I go commando all the time except while I'm at work. I work in the transportation industry, and I wear a uniform for three overnight trips a week.

The uniform pants are not the best quality and I DON'T bring an extra pair, so I wear underwear "just in case" they split open or some other horrific event happens.

:)

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Seldom have I gone without my jockeys. I keep my foreskin pulled back and they hold it most of the time... Keeps me cleaner.
But once in a while when I am driving around and know I want to jack off or be hard before like, going into a men's toilet, I will not wear them
Reason is that I can jo easier and that is less binding.
Why does not someone introduce bluejeans with longer zippers that go lower and give a guy more freedome to play???

Reactions: robsg and allmanbud

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, and it's a lot of fun.

I love the freedom of letting it all hang loose, the air blowing up my leg, etc. I do it a lot in the summer time with shorts. I don't wear the long shorts that are the stlye of today, but the shorter, wide leg, mid to high thigh type.

When in an out door cafe, sitting on a bench in a park, or some other place, when I sit I sometimes slouch in the chair or lean back on my arms. I am not purposely sitting that way so that things show, but sometimes I forget and I find that I am being stared at. If their looks are not angry like, then I just don't change my position. I can really get a rush, a huge high
knowing that I'm being checked out. Especially if I begin to get a woody! For some reason I find it more exciting to be checked out by a woman if her male companion is looking too.

sjprep06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I found that I can only go commando when I'm either not doing much or if it is cold outside. If I do it when it's hot out, I end up with a wet spot due to my sweat and that's not a good look nor does it feel good.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i manage to get more erections when i go commando.
having no underwear, it is harder to restrain it.
does anyone else relate?
If you're accustommed to wearing briefs, you'll get hard all the time when you go commando or wear boxers. After a few weeks, you get used to it and it doesn't happen so much. It's nice to be loose!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Commando 98% of the time.

For me, it's all about the possibility of a pee stain/dribble trail. I have a light-colored pair of shorts that requires underwear, but most everything else won't show a wet spot.