Do You Use Condoms When Having Casual Sex?

Do you use condoms when having sex?

• Yes, always

Votes: 25 34.2%
  • No if I know the woman

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • No if I'm dating her

Votes: 13 17.8%
  • Never, I don't like how it feels.

Votes: 18 24.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would usually wear them most of the time when we first starting having casual sex with others, though I didn't like them and sometimes had a hard time staying hard or coming with them. Once we started playing with older couples in more exclusive groups I went bareback and only wore them again once or twice when the woman requested it. Since we no longer swing and neither my wife or myself has to worry about pregnancy or disease, they are irrelevant.

Reactions: lapdog2001

H.ricky

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m using condoms more than I should’ve in the past. I got my friend/fuck buddy pregnant and she got an abortion which led to issues between us

The new girl I’m fucking I’ve been using them with her more frequently. Still not all the time or we might decide to take it off if we’ve been going for way too long and she needs me to nut. I have good endurance without one on but with one on it can really prolong

if I don’t have a good bond with the girl I’m having sex with then I use one

if we’re cool then it depends. I hate condoms. Usually too tight and raw feels the best.

whiskeydick1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven’t had casual sex with anyone other than my wife in close to 13 years. We used condoms in beginning but stopped when she started birth control. Prior to that, sadly, I didn’t use condoms as much as I probably should, and thankfully have avoided contracting anything.