• No

Votes: 170 48.2%

• Total voters

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ah ha! lol. Who knows what hot little secrets become clear only behind closed doors? :cool:

You'll love this: :wink: When I ski, I wear long johns under my ski pants; but no panties because they always feel restrictive. I also don't wear a bra when skiing because it rides up uncomfortably. If it's really cold I usually do a tank top, thermal top, turtleneck, sweater and jacket.

Xavyon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I sorta went through a phase not too long ago where I'd sometimes wear women's underwear - thongs and g-strings, to be precise. Not really sure why I did it...I guess I felt comfortable in them. I still have them, though I very rarely wear them anymore.

Damn...! Even though I'm not into this sort of thing, the thought of seeing you in women's thongs and g-strings turns me the fuck on. Shit that souinds hot...! My imagination is runnin' away w/me now. Well, everybody should know what I'm about to do.

:wank:
:wink:
:tongue:
:biggrin1:
:veryhappy:
:redface:

B_Rivas_Boricua4Ever

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Damn...! Even though I'm not into this sort of thing, the thought of seeing you in women's thongs and g-strings turns me the fuck on. Shit that souinds hot...! My imagination is runnin' away w/me now. Well, everybody should know what I'm about to do.

:wank:
:wink:
:tongue:
:veryhappy:
:redface:

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Would love to see your gorgeous ass in a pair of women's panties or thongs. You might have a problem containing that big meat of yours in the front, but would still love to see it.

I sorta went through a phase not too long ago where I'd sometimes wear women's underwear - thongs and g-strings, to be precise. Not really sure why I did it...I guess I felt comfortable in them. I still have them, though I very rarely wear them anymore.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Your boyfriend would look smokin' hot in a burlap potato sack. :wink::cool:

Oh, she told you about my hobo fantasy? :confused:

I have been known, on occasion, to wear female underwear. Never during my daily life or for extended periods of time but mainly just for fun. It's not for the transvestite aspect, but I adore touch and feeling things on my skin; I enjoy different textures and tones and fabrics and, to be honest, they simply feel good. :redface:
(There's no room to store my genitals of course, so I can't see myself wearing them in any practical situation.)

There is silk underwear out there for men, you know. Perhaps if you're a good boy someone might buy you a pair for Christmas so you can model them for her later.

HornyTurtle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, Have you seen the many decorative styles and types now look at how men's choices are so incomparably bland?

SammyPie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wear them all the time. I think I'd be too nervous about going commando lol.

Although when I sleep I don't like to wear panties, instead I put on my b/f's hoodie and boxers... its so snuggly!

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I'm always stealing panties and thongs from my girlfriends and strutting up and down in front of the mirror, rubbing my man-breasts and uttering oohs and aahs. Is this thread for real? LOL.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You'd be surprised SoS how many guys have worn lady's drawers at some time. It's mostly for fun and messing around in the bedroom but some guys (I know about four) wear them to work on occasion, it's fine, if they want to do it it's up to them but I can't understand why they'd chose to wear them out of the house cos men's bollocks fall out of the gusset :)

Heynowfolks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've been trying to decide if I should restart this one -- only written up correctly... but, it seems that the discussion has taken off on its own ! As for bullocks and gussets, it depends on what you are wearing, but I can tell you that you do not necessarily fall out :) In fact, unless you are wearing some of the really low slung or thongs, you'll be fine. The question that I should put in another thread is "if you do wear women's panties, why and how does it make you feel different enough to do that?" As for the why there can be many reasons, the materials and styles alone are one: men's underwear is generally BORING and expensive compared to women's. Underwear has two main functions, to protect your other clothes and to be sexy. The first is easy, use whatever works. The second is where the "meat" of the discussion is !! (sorry, could not resist the pun).

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My ex-husband use to take my dirty knickers out of the laundry hamper and wear them (even to work). EEEWWWWWW!!!
I use to dress my subs in my underwear and kneel down......but that's for a diffrent thread I suppose.

nudeheart

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I wear panties, mostly from Victoria's Secret. Its something only me and my gf know that I do and its really something for me and her. I have to admit they are comfortable and better quality for cheaper compared to mens underwear. When it comes down to it, its just a piece of fabric...