Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
many do know, one way or another, but probably the funniest is one friend who just reached into my shorts at the bar one night and wrapped his hand around my dick, "just to check if what he was seeing was real."

Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
many do know, one way or another, but probably the funniest is one friend who just reached into my shorts at the bar one night and wrapped his hand around my dick, "just to check if what he was seeing was real."

I actually had a similar experience with a bud when I was in AIT (Army training), though I was in jeans and it was just a tentative push against my bulge.

RG97

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a dancer I spend a lot of time in locker rooms and dressing rooms and working on a ship I spend a lot of time on beaches and pools. It is pretty quick between meeting someone, becoming good friends and then being sat in a group conversation on a Friday night with a glass of wine discussing the size of my bulge/balls/cock

D

deleted1058283

As a dancer I spend a lot of time in locker rooms and dressing rooms and working on a ship I spend a lot of time on beaches and pools. It is pretty quick between meeting someone, becoming good friends and then being sat in a group conversation on a Friday night with a glass of wine discussing the size of my bulge/balls/cock
Bro, I SO relate to this!!!

Reactions: BigNavy and RG97

The Little Boy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

And then what happens, do you ever show it?

Reactions: teninchman

RG97

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And then what happens, do you ever show it?
No although I do remember one time at college when I came downstairs straight from having a shower with a towel round my waist to get some water and had a full on tug of war with my supposedly straight friend shouting openly desperate to see the big dick he’d heard about and seen bulging so many times in the locker room and in class

The Little Boy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No although I do remember one time at college when I came downstairs straight from having a shower with a towel round my waist to get some water and had a full on tug of war with my supposedly straight friend shouting openly desperate to see the big dick he’d heard about and seen bulging so many times in the locker room and in class

Ahahahahah, wow! And then? Tell the whole story, please!

D

deleted1074483

living in brighton for many years and having dated a couple of the guys in my friendship group, I know they all talked about what size dick everyone had, what role everyone took etc, so I guess some/all my friends knew both about me:)

RG97

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ahahahahah, wow! And then? Tell the whole story, please!
He fought me down to the floor but I kept a hold... later on I might have just let the towel drop but I wasn’t as confident then.... by the time it came to graduating I had shared a room with him (I slept naked) and shared a bed with him (both slept in boxers) and visited a nude beach with him (I got naked, he didn’t “because he hadn’t trimmed” being his excuse!!! So he got plenty of chance to see it later

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To be honest, I have no idea. If any of them did/do, they’d never said anything to me.

Years ago a couple guys found out from hearing about it from my girlfriend, etc. and it cost at least one friendship. Very soon after I got the sense that people were talking about it, he suddenly got really negative toward me and at one point we almost had a throw down.

Reactions: Triasco

J32

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We know who’s hung and who’s not within our group. But we’ve all been friends since elementary school and now are in our early 30s. Most of the group (6 total) have been in situations where they’ve either tag teamed a chick or had sex in the same room. I’m the only holdout. I have zero desire to see my life long friends in those situations. Also there’s not an ounce of interest in doing anything to each other from any of us. At least not that anyone has ever shared.

But we all talk about sex and of the six, one is a legit 9” and we know it’s the truth because too many women have told us over the years. Two of us are 7”, and the rest are under 6” with one being thick as a coke can.