Does bathmate really work?

D

deleted972301

I personally don’t believe it alone will get you the results you want especially if length is the goal but it’s great to help cement gains from traction devices and it’s hell a fun to use. Makes your thing feel so huge and gives it a bigger better hang for many hours after.

I’ve used a bathmate for many years on and off. When I first started I couldn’t get much past 8” but these days I’m hitting past the 9” mark but I’ve also done other PE methods.
View attachment 1635906 View attachment 1635905

Keep up the good work man! How often are you getting time in the tube these days?

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I pump every day in the shower. Started with a bathmate x40 which was borderline too big so I tried an x30 which I now have out grown. I mean by girth, length the x30 is still ok but I'm getting close to maxing it out also. Currently my girth is large enough that it is hard to get the pump off. I estimate 6 1/4 to 6 1/2 girth and 6 1/2 to 6 3/4 length. I would get the extreme model and use the hand pump it works well. I like it, my cock flaccid or hard feels heavy and longer and it lasts. Been pumping for a year.

D

deleted972301

I pump every day in the shower. Started with a bathmate x40 which was borderline too big so I tried an x30 which I now have out grown. I mean by girth, length the x30 is still ok but I'm getting close to maxing it out also. Currently my girth is large enough that it is hard to get the pump off. I estimate 6 1/4 to 6 1/2 girth and 6 1/2 to 6 3/4 length. I would get the extreme model and use the hand pump it works well. I like it, my cock flaccid or hard feels heavy and longer and it lasts. Been pumping for a year.

I definitely need to get back to pumping every morning like I used to. I just fell off the track. Those gains are real man! 6.5 in girth is pretty solid stuff man.

BigDickhoney

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Dunn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Keep up the good work man! How often are you getting time in the tube these days?

Just recently started back and attempting to pump everyday for the 15 minute sessions but idk I don’t want anymore girth just looking for length so I’ll be starting a ads method too.

Reactions: Thickone

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I personally don’t believe it alone will get you the results you want especially if length is the goal but it’s great to help cement gains from traction devices and it’s hell a fun to use. Makes your thing feel so huge and gives it a bigger better hang for many hours after.

I’ve used a bathmate for many years on and off. When I first started I couldn’t get much past 8” but these days I’m hitting past the 9” mark but I’ve also done other PE methods.
View attachment 1635906 View attachment 1635905
@BigDickhoney is the best endorsement around for pe

Okukno

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi guys! I have read that many of you are into pumping. I am a little skeptical, mainly because medical evidence highlighted that the only technique that really work is the traction.
Any of the long-time bathmate users have had permanent gains? How much did you gain in terms of erect length?
Bathmate really works but you have to dedicate to your routine to get permanent results

Okukno

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just recently started back and attempting to pump everyday for the 15 minute sessions but idk I don’t want anymore girth just looking for length so I’ll be starting a ads method too.
Get a phallosan stretcher to go along with it with definitely help with leghth and manual stretches too

aviators

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Consistency is key. I started out with the x30, but quickly outgrew it because my girth is 6.7”. My length is right at 7. So the next best option was the wideboy, which I love. Been using it and make an effort to pump every day in the shower for the recommended 15 minutes, Jelqing in between sets. Girth is always the fastest results to show, for me at least.
I’ve consistently measuring at 7x7 out of the pump, or if I pump for a little longer can get to 7.5 girth. Length is much slower progression, but keeping it up over the last year, year and a half. Using a cock ring at the end to hold the gains is a good option to consider as well after pumping.

Reactions: bigbuto

aviators

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
image.jpg
Consistency is key. I started out with the x30, but quickly outgrew it because my girth is 6.7”. My length is right at 7. So the next best option was the wideboy, which I love. Been using it and make an effort to pump every day in the shower for the recommended 15 minutes, Jelqing in between sets. Girth is always the fastest results to show, for me at least.
I’ve consistently measuring at 7x7 out of the pump, or if I pump for a little longer can get to 7.5 girth. Length is much slower progression, but keeping it up over the last year, year and a half. Using a cock ring at the end to hold the gains is a good option to consider as well after pumping.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm in the same boat as you. At 6.5 girth it's diffulcult to remove the X30. Wasn't aware of the wide boy. Seem to be stuck at 6.5 in length. When do you think I'll see some gain there. I've been pumping a year now everyday in the shower.

aviators

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm in the same boat as you. At 6.5 girth it's diffulcult to remove the X30. Wasn't aware of the wide boy. Seem to be stuck at 6.5 in length. When do you think I'll see some gain there. I've been pumping a year now everyday in the shower.

My length gains have been slow can get to 7.2, but my girth has always been my easiest gain in PE. Consistently hitting 7.0 or over.

Permahard

Sexy Member
Media
Do you guys split up the 15 minutes? I’ve never been able to do it for more than three or four minutes without feeling like it might be dangerous to continue. Anybody else get discoloration in the glans edge and shaft?

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Do you guys split up the 15 minutes? I’ve never been able to do it for more than three or four minutes without feeling like it might be dangerous to continue. Anybody else get discoloration in the glans edge and shaft?

if you see this happening, lower the pressure the next time you're in.

Reactions: Permahard

VikingJay

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just started with my bathmate. I don't want to gain much girth, trying for length. I jelque, stretch and sleep tucked.

I started at 4.825" length and 6.1" girth. I have gained to a out 5.5" length and 6.375 girth, on rest days.
I was to thick for the standard hydromax5, so I had to get the hydromax7 wideboy, I use the sleeve hoping it will keep the girth down.

Any advice would be helpful

6 weeks later, rest day measurements up to 6"bpel and 7.1 erect girth I pump 5 days a week twice a day for 20 miniutes each. Once in the morning and once before bed(I also sleep tucked). Jelquing reverse grip 5 second strokes for about 15-20 miniutes post pump.I need to buy a traction device to do more lengthening, something I can sleep in.

Attachments