Dorm showers

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One thing I have not heard discussed is that my penis has many moods. If I am cold or swimming in cold water, he hide like the head of a turtle. Normally he hangs relaxed and kinda in between. When slightly stimulated swells, lengthens but is still soft. And when turned on by a pretty girl or good sexy reading, he gets hard. He is hardest of all just before he is ready to spit his load. The point is this: what you see in a shower in no way refects what a man is or has.

One thing I have not heard discussed is that my penis has many moods. If I am cold or swimming in cold water, he hide like the head of a turtle. Normally he hangs relaxed and kinda in between. When slightly stimulated swells, lengthens but is still soft. And when turned on by a pretty girl or good sexy reading, he gets hard. He is hardest of all just before he is ready to spit his load. The point is this: what you see in a shower in no way refects what a man is or has.

It sounds like any other male penis. Since you will only be showering with other guys, it's understood. I have been using open showers for over 20 years now and I have NEVER had another guy comment on my penis. What guy wants to admit that he was looking at another guy's dick? We all do it, but we don't comment on it. Most guys I know would rather swallow molten lava than admit they were checking out another dude in the shower.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know there are a lot of threads about showers but bear with me. This question is mostly for college guys who live in the dorms at school. At my dorm there are stall showers so that no one sees each other naked unless you are standing outside your curtain naked. I walk to the shower in just a towel and then throw it over the bar and then get in the shower. I don't care if someone sees my dick, i dry off outside the curtain in plain view for anyone. But so many guys walk to the showers completely clothed and then undressed behind the curtain so noone will see them and then they redress before leaving. WTF is up with these guys? do any of you do this or see people doing this?

I see no reason to share to the world my physique, poor as it is.

Always Strapped

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it's a generational thing and a major shift in cultural attitudes. When I was in college (a little more than 30 years ago now), there wasn't a guy on my dorm hall that I didn't see naked at least a few times (and many of them often), and there wasn't a one who didn't see me naked, either. We were all guys, and we thought nothing of it. It was a big locker-room mentality. But nowadays that has obviously changed.

I won't state here my theories as to why this change has occurred. I tried that here once and got personally attacked for expressing my opinion. So I'll keep quiet about it this time. :redface:

• Love
Reactions: Bluto.The.Terrible

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think you are right about it being generational. It was normal to shower nude when I was at school and college, and often boys would walk to and from the showers nude. For some it may have been exhibitionist tendencies. From time to time there were erections, which no one seemed to notice.

cnycguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree it seems to be a generational thing but not sure why. Back when I was in high school and college, most removed their towels outside of the stall and dried off outside the stall even if there was a curtain. Some walked around with no towel. Open wall showers were common. Many places had shower trees where there would be 4 shower heads around a column and you showered inches from each other. Last month I went to a camp which had a wall of shower heads without stalls or dividers. All the young guys were showering in their shorts or underwear. I still showered nude and I'm not hung or fit and was very self conscious doing something that is natural to me. It just doesn't make sense leaving clothes on when you are trying to clean your body. I've noticed this trend at my gym too. Older guys are naked and all the younger ones change with towels on and shower in shorts. Can you guys tell me why? I don't think it's because you're all shy.

Reactions: JayPR

D_Bartasiah Dingleberrye

Account Disabled
Media
when i lived in the dorms, i usually walked to the shower in a towel or my boxers. most buildings on my campus had a large changing area with shower stalls along one wall. the stalls had curtains, but most guys didn't bother to close them. it may have been different for me, as i was in the sports dorms, and the locker rooms still had old-school gang showers, so everybody was pretty used to being naked around other guys. not a lot of modesty- never a big deal to me.