Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Fratjock, those are some really hot photos.

I am going to be getting one soon to use with my partner, and possible others if we ever bring a third person in on our fun.

D

deleted518773

As small as I am, you could probably fit three dicks in at once lol

Creamaster

Experimental Member
Media
Two penises can easily fit into a Fleshlight if the insert is removed from the hard plastic casing. The cocks can enter from the same end or opposite ends. I have done this, and it felt so fucking sexy that my bud lasted only 20 seconds before creaming off. And when I felt his warm sperm enveloping my cock inside the Fleshlight, I went into orgasm too. Our commingled loads, when poured out of the Fleshlight, filled up a shot glass, which we sipped and shared in the afterglow. 15 minutes later, we were double-fucking the Fleshlight again. We each had three orgasms--and emptied balls--that night!

Astro

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well me and a buddy tried it. I thought when one was in no way would we get a second in. But fuck me, it did slip in, and in the case. It felt exactly like a live DVP which I have been lucky enough to experience many times. I was just settling into enjoying the experience when the other guy shouted he was coming after about 20 seconds.I must have lost my head for a moment because I pulled it off us and finished him off by hand.

It is certainly something quite special. However no more playing. I have a new lady friend who wants it bareback which is a delight after years and years of always using hated condoms, so after getting tested I have to stop playing.

RICAO

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm close to five inches in girth, and my friend is about 5.5. I went in first and he slowly pushed his in as well. Lots of lube. We sat facing one another, our balls touching. He controlled the fleshlight and he moved it up and down and twisted it a bit. Then he held it in place and started fucking it, and I could feel his dick slide up and down mine. It was pretty intense.

The sensation is completely different than when you use the fleshlight by yourself. I know that sounds obvious, but the other dick inside of it takes away from the sensation of the sleeve itself. However it makes up for it by being incredibly fucking hot.

Crex I would like to know more about the feeling of the two cock heads into the fleshlight when they touch each other, besides the feeling of frenulum lated by side sliding

Astro

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That was sad. To double on a Fleshlight, you absolutely need 2 hard boners. Both of those were like stuffing spaghetti into a straw, they were very weak erections. The way to do it is one guy lie down using the Fleshlight, and the other kneel over him and push his way inside. You have to mash your balls together and do lots of well lubed sliding. Strangely it's such a novel experience it's hard not to blow off very quickly. What was interesting was it felt just as good as a DVP 3some, maybe because you can just let rip with cocks without having to worry about the comfort or pleasure of the woman. It certainly is intense if done with rigid boners.

How did that white guy have a black guys cock?

Reactions: RICAO

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Two penises can easily fit into a Fleshlight if the insert is removed from the hard plastic casing. The cocks can enter from the same end or opposite ends. I have done this, and it felt so fucking sexy that my bud lasted only 20 seconds before creaming off. And when I felt his warm sperm enveloping my cock inside the Fleshlight, I went into orgasm too. Our commingled loads, when poured out of the Fleshlight, filled up a shot glass, which we sipped and shared in the afterglow. 15 minutes later, we were double-fucking the Fleshlight again. We each had three orgasms--and emptied balls--that night!
Wow. very hot. made me hard. thx.

Reactions: RICAO

Sparky

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
me and a mate did this one day after work. he leant against a table with is legs apart. I stood between his legs and penetrated the fleshlight with him already inside. we used a bit of lube to get started but I soon added lube of my own it was awesome. He was slightly bigger than me but the feeling of two erect cocks inside and me pumping my sperm over his cock drove me wild.

french_toast

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
me and a mate did this one day after work. he leant against a table with is legs apart. I stood between his legs and penetrated the fleshlight with him already inside. we used a bit of lube to get started but I soon added lube of my own it was awesome. He was slightly bigger than me but the feeling of two erect cocks inside and me pumping my sperm over his cock drove me wild.
So how do two straight buddies end up doing that ? :biggrin1:
Not judging, just curious how you got to that poing in the first place ? Would love to try double fucking a fleshlight too someday.

Reactions: deano-uk

I just bought one of these and this was one of my first thoughts. Damn it'd be awesome lol.

Reactions: Mister2101