Double penetration help

Jakethejeeper

Experimental Member
Media
Hello!

I've been double penetrated before and I love it. The most I've done would be with a 8in and then a smaller 6-7in. I've been hooking up with these 2 really hung guys (9 inches) separately but we now wanna do a 3some and I have feeling they'll want to dp me. I'm down but i don't think I can just jump into it even with my prior experience since they're both so hung. Any advice aside from the obvious such as a warming up, stretching out beforehand with toys and stuff like that. Always do that and they're very attentive when they fuck me. Great guys. I've used nitroglycerin ointment before which relaxes your butt hole and allows for more stretching. Also anything you can think of among those lines is welcome advice. Thanks.

Reactions: AusOtter

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would start with one at a time, then let one fuck you while you had a smallish dildo in you. When that gets easy, pull the dildo out and put the second top in while you're still relaxed.

It's just about making the increase in diameter gradual enough for your body to adapt in time.

Reactions: AusOtter

HungBtmVegas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been DPed by hung guys a couple pf times and honestly, you're never truly ready until it's happening. If you have good experience being DPed, just treat it like your first time and make them aware that you require patience and keep communicating

Reactions: smfit30

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Being double penetrated is like any other stuff sexually you do.. you have to trust the guy or guys you are with..

I never worried about trusting I just let things go the way needed to go .. I guess things I did before the first time I was double penetrated — being tied up .. or hung from ceiling by my hands and ankles to the floor and letting the guy crank the ropes until I couldn’t stretch no more.. or be whipped belts whips .. and tons of other stuff

But it’s all about relaxing and trusting who you are with