Dr. Strangelove

Jordan - sign off. rub one out. call a friend. find someone to hug you.

everyone has an intorwebz fail day. the secret to recovery is getting over it and letting it go.

*shimmies back into the flesh pile*

eta: the flesh pile... now with extra boobehs!!
 
Last edited:
The best response is always naked boobie nipple rubbing and flesh piles with non-mango jello!

*takes off bra and dives into flesh pile*
 
*licks thumb, brushes nipple lightly* tune in, suck, bite.. tease... for starters.

*note to self locate clover clamps*
 
I am just playing. my original intent was to poke fun at this site because THERE ARE gay men pretending to be women, and that I no longer really care.

If a man is gay and he comes out on this site, I have no problem with that. I just find it sort of scary when men sneak on with dresses and wigs and uncertified pictures of some women from some where. I am NOT saying all silver women are men, I was just playing around and joking about the possibility that it is true. AND THE FACT THAT I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH IT!!!!! GET ME PEOPLE????

everyone of these girls belly aching are certified females so I have no clue why this group got angry in the first place???????
 
Last edited:
I am just playing. my original intent was to poke fun at this site because THERE ARE gay men pretending to be women, and that I no longer really care.

If a man is gay and he comes out on this site, I have no problem with that. I just find it sort of scary when men sneak on with dresses and wigs and uncertified pictures of some women from some where. I am NOT saying all silver women are men, I was just playing around and joking about the possibility that it is true. AND THE FACT THAT I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH IT!!!!! GET ME PEOPLE????

you're almost there. just ditch the defensiveness, ya should be okay.

everyone of these girls belly aching are certified females so I have no clue why this group got angry in the first place???????


i don't know if i am comfortable labeling gay men with the deceptive ook that is lady-faking. i mean there are more than enough straight dudes here that are perfectly comfortable with everyone oogling their bits.

i've always thought the lady faking was more of living out an alternate fantasy online. kinda like non-consensual role play.

some of the lady-faking folk are actually women. women that don't seem to believe they will get attention for being themselves. sorta vicarious living though a cyber identity.

heaps of the faux-ladies are pic collectors. being a hyper-sexualized porn fantasy is the quickest way to attack the men. and men seem eager to fall for it.

who knows, maybe the duped guys are getting some thrill out of having a sexual exchange with a man, knowing full well the female in question is not really a female at all. umm, heterosexuality deniablity buffer?



 
how does a brain even try to pass that off as a humorous thought and at the same time understand humor enough to like dr. strangelove?

The OP is clearly not that bright (see all the backtracking posts and the desperate pleas for attention coupled with statements that he doesn't care) so I rather suspect that someone he looks up to told him it was funny but that he doesn't really get it.