Drugs

griplock22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's the worst drug you've done? um, excstacy/mdma or ketamine probably
Any interesting stories? generally being high/on drugs is usually interesting. although mushrooms were an experience :)
Any scary stories? not reallydrugs can be fun, but drug addictions are bad...jst gotta try toe the line carefully i suppose

I have too many experiences to mention.

I have used alcohol heavily as a teen, pot for years, mushrooms occasionally, benzos and tranquilizers frequently, opiod-analgesic painkillers infrequently, smoked Opium, taken mass amounts of LSD, and also smoked DMT.

Plenty of interesting stuff to yak about, but I'm not gonna get into it, as most of it has left me psychologically and physically drained, and I'm now sober this year.

As for interesting, find out what DMT is. That shit was INSANE. If you want your reality turned inside out, that is the stuff to do it.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe you should try and quite for you kids then, who will they have without you? My mother recently was in the hospital for about a month because of smoking.
Yikes! :eek: Does she have COPD or emphysema? Is she okay now? Is whatever she had under control & treatable?

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What's the worst drug you've done?

I'm not sure what you mean by 'worst'... The most incredible bad trip I've had was while doing my favourite drug, shrooms. On the other hand, I can tell you that coke is definitely not worth it (barely does anything to me, and the potential for addiction is too great). I don't smoke tobacco, but it would probably be at the top of the heap if I did. :wink:

Any interesting stories?

Yes, about a million of them. :biggrin1:

Any scary stories?

Most of my drug-related stories are good stories, but a few of them stand out as being bad/scary... Like that one time where I was high on psilocybin in the ghetto here... People on the streets had demon faces on, I was hearing people moan and scream in the distance, like an echo... It felt as if I was walking through Hell.

Interventions?

Umm, no. :smile:

Current addictions?

Currently? None.

msu_hotboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Only thing i've ever done was alittle weed

i got hungry, horny
annd alittle loopy!
DAMN 4-20.....ALL OF CAMPUS WAS HIGH!......LOL

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
[SIZE=-1]And I still smoke and drink heavily. I'm fucked for an 18 year old.[/SIZE]

Yeah. So much so that you forget that you're 19.

Now, for me:
What's the worst drug you've done?
I smoked heroin a long time ago, once, and it gave me absolutely the worst feeling I've ever had in my life.
Any interesting stories?
As a teenager on acid, watching one of Richard Nixon's lie-filled final Watergate-denying speeches before resigning, I felt so sick to my stomach, I thought I might die.
Another time, I did acid with a friend and we played Derek and the Dominoe's Layla all night long at full volume ... at 11, in fact, if you're a Spinal Tap fan. Very unpopular the next day, even in a very liberal-minded university residence.
Mushrooms were my drug of choice. There's not so much a story to tell as an experience to convey ... an experience that had little to do with what was going on 'out there.' But I know the telling couldn't do justice.
Any scary stories?
The Nixon one, above, I suppose.
Interventions?
Nope.
Current addictions?
Still smoke dope a bit, but only about every two weeks. Not much of an addiction.
Tobacco? Jamais plus. I have developed asthma.
Sic transit gloria.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As a teenager on acid, watching one of Richard Nixon's lie-filled final Watergate-denying speeches before resigning, I felt so sick to my stomach, I thought I might die.

You took acid while watching Nixon on TV??

Good lord...

Even Hunter S. Thompson wasn't insane enough to do something like that. He just wanted him dead, not with all sorts of swirly colours coming out of Dick's face. :wink:

Burnside and Senor seem to be fellow psychonauts.

I don't know what it is 'bout them mushrooms that feel so good!

On another note, Senor, I thought it would be funny to tell you that I often play my guitar out of a Soldano SLO-100 Head...All the knobs on it go to 11.

Quite funny, especially, like you said, if you're a fan of Spinal Tap.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In high school and college I experimented. Smoked pot, tried acid once and coke once. Didn't like either one of them. Did shrumes and loved them. Since college I have always been in a job that tests constantly without warning.

Regardless, I could never be an addict. I have never and would never spend my money on it.....I would rather buy shoes!! :wink:

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Burnside and Senor seem to be fellow psychonauts.

Sure am. :biggrin1: Next on my to-try list: DMT.

I don't know what it is 'bout them mushrooms that feel so good!

It's the destruction of the ego and the feeling of oneness with the world that keeps me going back for more. Shrooms are a chewable epiphany.

Yea, I'm kind of confused as to why, people like Wldhoney, do not like acid but like mushrooms.

Mushrooms are much more spiritual, but at the same time, completely intense and unpredictable.

While anything can happen on any amount of LSD, it's kind of an electric feel rather than a watery feel, as if you know what to expect and prepare yourself for patterns of light and shadow. I've always found it much more manageable. Maybe the anxiety is higher than mushrooms, but I can't control my emotions on the psilocybin. Besides, whenever I dropped, I always drank some liquor to smooth the jitteries.

I've taken too much LSD though, and I still have after-effects to this day, about 4 months after my last use. The carpet patternizes, walls lose shadow, chairs appear to slowly move, shit like that. Doesn't bother me any, though. Whenever I'm bored in class, I just stare! Lol.

By the way Burnside, I recommend a very small dose of DMT for your first experience. If you're going the shaman route, be prepared to throw up from the ayahuasca brew, and get ready for an intense ride. However, if you're going to freebase it, an incredibly small 2-4mg dose will effectively shoot you into an intense LSD/Mushroom trip for about 20 minutes, with effects starting in 6-10 seconds.

I've done about 20mg, and that was far too intense and mind-shattering, although I felt the most intense rebirth and euphoria afterwards, complete with a shocked feeling and giggling. 60mg will shoot you into hyperspace for a NDE. I don't have the balls to try that. Happy tripping, though.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yea, I'm kind of confused as to why, people like Wldhoney, do not like acid but like mushrooms.

Mushrooms are much more spiritual, but at the same time, completely intense and unpredictable.

The only thing that happened when I tried acid was my body got very hot and prickly and felt very uncomfortable physically and mentally. I didn't like the sensation at all and had no desire to try it again.

With mushrooms, I had an incredible sexual experience. I still remember the details today, and I remember being amazed at the experience even as it was happening.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"I was gonna clean my room, until I got high"
"I was gonna get up and find the broom, but then I got high"
"My room is still messed up and I know why, because I got high because I..."

Not to bicker or nitpick, but that probably wasn't acid. Maybe DOB or something of the like that could be condensed enough to be put on blotter or sugar cubes. Not all LSD is pure enough to produce a smooth trip. ALD is more potent than LSD-25, and the latter can create some body twirks that many people find uncomfortable. It is not a simple process to create acid.

Both LSD and Shrooms will cause hypothermia-like symptoms, but you have to remember that your brain will interpret physical feelings differently in this state. Every time you do it is completely different.

No arguments, I find your experience interesting, I just get defensive, as I find more and more people downing the Acid. I tripped incredibly hard at Wanee festival watching Gov't Mule and the Allman Bros., and had an insanely good time. I hardly ever have body problems with it, but I was finding some pretty pure stuff.

If you were on LSD that broom wouldn't be a broom anymore, and the room would clean up itself.

So problem solved.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not to bicker or nitpick, but that probably wasn't acid. Maybe DOB or something of the like that could be condensed enough to be put on blotter or sugar cubes. Not all LSD is pure enough to produce a smooth trip. ALD is more potent than LSD-25, and the latter can create some body twirks that many people find uncomfortable. It is not a simple process to create acid.

Both LSD and Shrooms will cause hypothermia-like symptoms, but you have to remember that your brain will interpret physical feelings differently in this state. Every time you do it is completely different.

No arguments, I find your experience interesting, I just get defensive, as I find more and more people downing the Acid. I tripped incredibly hard at Wanee festival watching Gov't Mule and the Allman Bros., and had an insanely good time. I hardly ever have body problems with it, but I was finding some pretty pure stuff.

It's always possible. It was a very good friend who gave it to me, someone that I still trust, but you never know. I'm not really interested in finding out, to be honest. It was during my younger days when I was experimenting, but not something I would even consider doing today, though there are times where I would love to smoke a little now and then. :wink:

I probably would have tried absinthe back then, but that's about it. Now I stick with sex and shopping. :biggrin1:

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

It's funny you should mention a broom, because on the night in question when I tried acid, one of my girlfriends ended up putting on quite a show with a broom. Sue Ann and the still famous broom humping incident. :tongue: