• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet.

Eddiebigd

GottiMilk

Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Anyone purchased the new locked video about the stalker?
Nobody stalked him smh. He knelt down (gross asf...) on the public restroom floor & let some dude see his dick under stall then opened the door & let em see for 5 secs. Dude showed up in frame BRIEFLY in a few places later in the mall but no interaction. E be makin shit up to get ppl to buy them weak shits but I posted a clip on my Twitter tho if u wanna save ya self $2.50 :joy:

jackb123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nobody stalked him smh. He knelt down (gross asf...) on the public restroom floor & let some dude see his dick under stall then opened the door & let em see for 5 secs. Dude showed up in frame BRIEFLY in a few places later in the mall but no interaction. E be makin shit up to get ppl to buy them weak shits but I posted a clip on my Twitter tho if u wanna save ya self $2.50 :joy:
What's your twitter?

txdancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What’s your Twitter? Lol.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say it is GottiMilk lol
you are prob right :emoji_face_palm:

Oh My Ghee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Reactions: GottiMilk

GottiMilk

Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Bruh y'all love Eddie like I do huh :joy: But fr you don't have to lmk you requested just send it. I'm not on Twitter every min but I'll get to it. & the only reason my shit is private is bcuz I don't do retweets at all. Disclaimer tho: as soon as ONE content creator even breathes funny in my direction I'm blocking everybody I've accepted in the past 72 hours.. no questions. So if you following me just to run back & tell shit u gon fuck it up for everybody and I'm still gonna do what I do :emoji_100:

DeFontz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Bruh y'all love Eddie like I do huh :joy: But fr you don't have to lmk you requested just send it. I'm not on Twitter every min but I'll get to it. & the only reason my shit is private is bcuz I don't do retweets at all. Disclaimer tho: as soon as ONE content creator even breathes funny in my direction I'm blocking everybody I've accepted in the past 72 hours.. no questions. So if you following me just to run back & tell shit u gon fuck it up for everybody and I'm still gonna do what I do :emoji_100:
I Requested too @Mxshr***** lol

Immanna

Cherished Member
Media
I love how you freely and honestly give your opinions in the comments on his page!

Reactions: GottiMilk

GottiMilk

Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love how you freely and honestly give your opinions in the comments on his page!
Aye I appreciate that fr. Like obviously I'm a fan so I applaud & tip etc.. to show support but I'mma always call the bullshit out too! :joy:

roostercum

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just requested, kandy