Not open for further replies.

WhoIsThisOne

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah I had to go head & unsub from old boy cuz idk wth he got goin on, goin thru & don't care fr. Just.. why bro like fr, what the actual fuck? :joy:

What kinda crackhead shit is this?! LMAO.

He really peaked after that sauna circle jerk.

GottiMilk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Bruh I just.. I cannot make sense of ANY of it the shit is mind boggling! & he legit thought it was okay to post this 'round the campfire with the dope fiend shit?? Man I'm out :joy:

patrickpenis

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yeah I had to go head & unsub from old boy cuz idk wth he got goin on, goin thru & don't care fr. Just.. why bro like fr, what the actual fuck? :joy:
Whaaaat the fuck lol. What's beyond OnlyFans? That! Fuckin, BTS, amateur private investigator style shit :joy:

• Haha
Reactions: GottiMilk

Jex12

Expert Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Bruh I just.. I cannot make sense of ANY of it the shit is mind boggling! & he legit thought it was okay to post this 'round the campfire with the dope fiend shit?? Man I'm out :joy:
Lmfaoo I’m still subscribed but I really don’t think im gonna renew. Bruh and did he delete that circle jerk vid with the two other boys I cannot find it at all.

Reactions: GHOST-FACE

GottiMilk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Lmfaoo I’m still subscribed but I really don’t think im gonna renew. Bruh and did he delete that circle jerk vid with the two other boys I cannot find it at all.
Man yeah he been deleted it but there was a glitch & it still used to show up in the vid section but not the wall lol. It's gone now but the video is posted in this thread like 2 or 3x u just gotta go back

Reactions: Jex12

GottiMilk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I’m genuinely confused
Yup that's the word fr. I'm just glad I'm not the only one ova here scratching my head with a limp dick lol. But I ain't trippin.. I'm sure 1 of his interns will run it back so maybe he'll drop some real shit soon if he wanna keep a bag coming. Mfs gon have to lmk tho cuz I'm DONE done :joy:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.