Eeeeuw you're creepy

aajjxx

Experimental Member
Media
What I'm talking about is the kind of guy who has made a very specific calculation, that if he hangs out with women or on LPSG posts frequently in Women's Issues generally saying "all the right things" and putting on a show of being gynocentric and woman friendly in one way or another that he will have a better chance of courting female sexual attention.

It's an online phenomenon known as the "white knight syndrome". Search for old posts by me, I've called plenty of men out on it, and aggravated many women for it. As far as I'm concerned the men who engage in it are rather creepy and pathetic, and the women who fall for it and defend them are stupid and/or so emotionally unstable and needy they'll take anything they can get, even from a white knight online.

QOTD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure they wouldn't do it if it didn't work...

There's something really offensive about these guys, the sexism of thinking that women aren't wise to their little ploy, and that somehow women are dupes to be manipulated and conned into feeling comfortable around them.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What youre saying is true. We're no fools. The guy who cleans your gutters is not going to get laid because he doesnt have the balls to come clean about what he really wants. It's all about confidence. The alpha male wins because he had enough belief in himself to be forthcoming. The reason I love gay men so much is because you KNOW he is hanging around, being a friend, whatever and doesnt hope to get in your pants. It's the one man you can actually let your guard down around. If guys want to get laid so bad they should stop being errand boys and shoulder's to cry on and just pretend to be gay! (j/k)

I disagree and think your comment is a bit harsh on straight guys. A guy might want to have a girl as friend for many reasons...to talk to, hang out with, because they have similar interests. He does not have to be gay to be just a friend. Also, the gutter guy might, in fact, be gay and just have no interest in you.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why are you directing this towards me? I haven't said a single word about abusiveness. I just said that guy was clueless. You're clueless, too. :rolleyes:

When I signed up to LPSG, the terms that I agreed to didn't say that I was required to accept being treated badly by men. And what's with the virgin/whore logic? It's okay because you "know" that we like large cocks? But you wouldn't talk to women like that if you didn't "know" that? I see. Women who like sex are whores and should accept being treated like one, because we're no longer worthy of respect, right? It's people who think like you who have driven away so many of among the few women who have joined LPSG, keeping the female population here so much tinier than it would be if men didn't behave in chauvinistic ways like you do.

I think you're a smart person with an open mind who is honest...but this post bothers me. I have seen many of your extremely explicit posts about sucking cock, fucking this way or that, examples, directions, pictures, etc. and they are very graphic and detailed oriented. I do not have a problem with it either. I do take offense for the guys because after reading your posts they MIGHT GET THE WRONG IMPRESSION AND GET TURNED ON BY WHAT YOU CHOSE TO SHARE FOR THEM TO READ. You should know that posting threads like that will get you SOME unwanted attention? How could it not? THIS IS A SEX SITE and you are a big contributor here. Just because a guy replies to something you wrote does not make him creepy. It makes him horny. Period. Be fair. You usually are.:confused:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I think you're a smart person with an open mind who is honest...but this post bothers me. I have seen many of your extremely explicit posts about sucking cock, fucking this way or that, examples, directions, pictures, etc. and they are very graphic and detailed oriented. I do not have a problem with it either. I do take offense for the guys because after reading your posts they MIGHT GET THE WRONG IMPRESSION AND GET TURNED ON BY WHAT YOU CHOSE TO SHARE FOR THEM TO READ. You should know that posting threads like that will get you SOME unwanted attention? How could it not? THIS IS A SEX SITE and you are a big contributor here. Just because a guy replies to something you wrote does not make him creepy. It makes him horny. Period. Be fair. You usually are.:confused:

You seem to imply that, a) a woman talking plainly and honestly about sex must expect to receive unwanted sexual attention from men and, b) that a man suffering under the curse of his libido cannot control himself and tell the difference between someone who is looking for sexual attention and someone who explicitly (to use your own word) indicates that they aren't looking for it, Petite's sig could hardly be clearer after all.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You just are bound and determined to read all sorts of "implications" in my posts and constantly speculate and put words in my mouth? WHY? Clearly, you have a problem with me since I posted about the gay chick at the grocery store and seem to now feel it is your duty to be...anything other than a cool guy who is now a MODERATOR.

As a moderator, you should really be moderating...and making people feel like it's okay to post their PERSONAL OPINIONS WITHOUT YOU SPECULATING CONSTANTLY AND TRYING TO BE HOLIER THAN EVERYONE ELSE HERE. What happened to the really cool guy from like, seven months ago? Where did he go? I'm beginning to think you are "creepy."

What I said is that a woman who posts often (ON A LARGE PENIS WEBSITE THAT IS VISITED BY MOSTLY MEN) about loving to suck cock, fuck and anything else should EXPECT some attention. That's what I said.

I am not picking on Petite or any other person for writing whatever the F they want. I took exception and posted why.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
You just are bound and determined to read all sorts of "implications" in my posts and constantly speculate and put words in my mouth? WHY? Clearly, you have a problem with me since I posted about the gay chick at the grocery store and seem to now feel it is your duty to be...anything other than a cool guy who is now a MODERATOR.

As a moderator, you should really be moderating...and making people feel like it's okay to post their PERSONAL OPINIONS WITHOUT YOU SPECULATING CONSTANTLY AND TRYING TO BE HOLIER THAN EVERYONE ELSE HERE. What happened to the really cool guy from like, seven months ago? Where did he go? I'm beginning to think you are "creepy."

What I said is that a woman who posts often (ON A LARGE PENIS WEBSITE THAT IS VISITED BY MOSTLY MEN) about loving to suck cock, fuck and anything else should EXPECT some attention. That's what I said.

I am not picking on Petite or any other person for writing whatever the F they want. I took exception and posted why.

Please, calm down. I put no words in your mouth, I have no recollection whatsoever of what you posted about a woman in a grocery store (so you can cut the persecution rubbish out for a start), and have no intention of making you feel unable to post whatever you want. Please do so and expect questions, comments, disagreement, and agreement from other members (yes including Mods) when you do so.

If you don't like that I disagree with you, that's fine, but there's no need to overreact in this way. If you're free to post whatever you like (within the rules) why aren't I? I'm a member here too, or does the fact that I'm now a moderator mean I'm suddenly supposed to never disagree with anyone or hold an opinion of my own ever again?

I took exception and posted why... see how that works?

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Please, calm down. I put no words in your mouth, I have no recollection whatsoever of what you posted about a woman in a grocery store (so you can cut the persecution rubbish out for a start), and have no intention of making you feel unable to post whatever you want. Please do so and expect questions, comments, disagreement, and agreement from other members (yes including Mods) when you do so.

If you don't like that I disagree with you, that's fine, but there's no need to overreact in this way. If you're free to post whatever you like (within the rules) why aren't I? I'm a member here too, or does the fact that I'm now a moderator mean I'm suddenly supposed to never disagree with anyone or hold an opinion of my own ever again?

I took exception and posted why... see how that works?

I think you just like pissing contests and stirring sh-t up. I need to go read some of your posts to be 100% sure. We'll see...

What I do think you should do is allow people to post opinions without the need for you to constantly chime in and put words in our mouths by speculating, insuating and candycoating our OPINIONS to feed your need to feel and appear smarter, cooler, and better than anyone else here. You're not.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I think you just like pissing contests and stirring sh-t up. I need to go read some of your posts to be 100% sure. We'll see...

What I do think you should do is allow people to post opinions without the need for you to constantly chime in and put words in our mouths by speculating, insuating and candycoating our OPINIONS to feed your need to feel and appear smarter, cooler, and better than anyone else here. You're not.

Do you know what? You can think what you like about me, say what you like, it's fine, I happen to disagree with you and all of a sudden I'm an arsehole, and you have a right to tell me how to behave and what you think of me as a person.

That's fine. Good, glad we sorted that out. I'll remember never to disagree with you (no matter how politely I should stress) ever again. How's that?

Last edited:

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
See how great you are in a candycoated (STRESS) way? I have never minded if you or anyone else had a different opinion than I do. I do mind your repeated speculation and innuendos and do not find them polite. Twisting their words around to something other than what was written. Your personal interpertation that wants to make the writer feel uncomfortable cause that's not at all what was written by them.

Anyhoo, Ignoring me would be really lovely. Thank you.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
See how great you are in a candycoated (STRESS) way? I have never minded if you or anyone else had a different opinion than I do. I do mind your repeated speculation and innuendos and do not find them polite. Twisting their words around to something other than what was written. Your personal interpertation that wants to make the writer feel uncomfortable cause that's not at all what was written by them.

Anyhoo, Ignoring me would be really lovely. Thank you.

You posted an opinion of someone else's post, I responded by questioning what you meant by your objections, I did so by posing my questions as suppositions based entirely on what you'd written (this is a normal way of debating and holding discussion), I never once claimed these suppositions were things you had actually written or that they were your actual opinions, they were posed like that to see if this is what you did mean and if not in what ways you would clarify what you had meant by your original statements. It was absolutely not my intention to make you feel uncomfortable, if that is how you felt then I am truly sorry, genuinely, wholly sorry.

Whatever you may or may not find polite, I do not find it polite that because I questioned your opinions and disagreed with them that you accuse me of having a grudge against you, of behaving in a way unbecoming of a moderator, and a variety of wholly unsavoury and deeply unpleasant things about my personality. Did I accuse you of being some horrendous person merely because I found your opinion at odds with my own?

If we want to get down to brass tacks about who's being polite and who's being impolite I'd point out to you that the way you've addressed me since I disagreed with you is not only totally out of proportion but completely beyond the bounds of common decency.

The fact that I'm a Moderator does not mean I suddenly have no feelings you know, and thinking you can just say what you like about me merely because I disagree with you and I have to put up with it is pretty unfair in my opinion. Because unlike an ordinary member there's very little I can do about it.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The fact that I'm a Moderator does not mean I suddenly have no feelings you know, and thinking you can just say what you like about me merely because I disagree with you and I have to put up with it is pretty unfair in my opinion. Because unlike an ordinary member there's very little I can do about it.

Errr . . . I don't believe there's much ordinary members can do about a lack of politeness and a few not-so-nice comments. I mean, we can report it, but it has to be pretty bad for the mods to DO anything about it. That's my understanding anyway.

Backing right away again now :smile:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Errr . . . I don't believe there's much ordinary members can do about a lack of politeness and a few not-so-nice comments. I mean, we can report it, but it has to be pretty bad for the mods to DO anything about it. That's my understanding anyway.

Backing right away again now :smile:

An ordinary member can respond with appropriate levels of personal emotion and can say exactly what they think of another member who has insulted them. Unless I happen to have a truly awful day and my self censorship button is faulty I don't have that luxury.

I can't even put people on ignore for goodness sake.

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
An ordinary member can respond with appropriate levels of personal emotion and can say exactly what they think of another member who has insulted them. Unless I happen to have a truly awful day and my self censorship button is faulty I don't have that luxury.

Ah yes, I see your point. I meant that we can't call in the mods for a bit of help.

I do think it's a shame that so many people overlook the fact that you guys are MEMBERS, not just mods. You aren't people hired to do a mod job. You are members who are kindly offering your free time to help us out. As far as I'm concerned, you still have a right to post as any other member would, although I know in practice you need to be a little more reserved.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hilaire when you have become a mod I really have saluted that decission. It seemed to me that you were doing a really fine job, stepping in, warning people, saying out loud what mods meant. And members knew what to expect. You have been warned, once, twice... you get banned.
But recently I have noticed a couple of members disagreeing with you, not any members, whether you like them or not, they are quite known to be just and impartial and their opinion is valued in many subjects. Personally I didn`t like how you handled that.
I know it must be hard to seperate being a mod from being a member sometimes, but you have to take a step back and react after you have given it a serious thought.
By all means I don`t think you are a bad mod, I think it`s a learning process. And I think you are capable of doing a great job.
P.S. I know this is waaaaaaaaay off subject and I apologize. And above mentioned should not be seen as an insult of any sort, more as a constructive opinion.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Ah yes, I see your point. I meant that we can't call in the mods for a bit of help.

I do think it's a shame that so many people overlook the fact that you guys are MEMBERS, not just mods. You aren't people hired to do a mod job. You are members who are kindly offering your free time to help us out. As far as I'm concerned, you still have a right to post as any other member would, although I know in practice you need to be a little more reserved.

Thanks for understanding Subgirl. :smile:

It's not my fault people don't think about the range of possible implications their words may have, I didn't twist anything Curiousme01 said, I read her post and that's what I got from it, I responded completely genuinely to that.

But hey I'm sure it's easier for a lot of people to believe I get off on twisting some poor innocent woman's words so I can look like a big man.