Lamposta12

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
YouTube ASMRtist Emircan (https://www.youtube.com/@Emircanasmr) has JUST started an OnlyFans page (OnlyFans) today!

Emircan is a gorgeous Turkish barber/masseur, with incredibly hot guests on his channel. He hasn't explained in detail what kind of content will be on his OnlyFans - whether it's just normal massages, or whether it's NSFW content, or something else.

If anyone subscribes to his OnlyFans then be sure to let us know the kind of content he posts, so more of us can consider subscribing! :p

PorknBeans19

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
YouTube ASMRtist Emircan (https://www.youtube.com/@Emircanasmr) has JUST started an OnlyFans page (OnlyFans) today!

Emircan is a gorgeous Turkish barber/masseur, with incredibly hot guests on his channel. He hasn't explained in detail what kind of content will be on his OnlyFans - whether it's just normal massages, or whether it's NSFW content, or something else.

If anyone subscribes to his OnlyFans then be sure to let us know the kind of content he posts, so more of us can consider subscribing! :p
Yeah I just saw it. I got it and honestly it's the same as his latest YouTube video. Nothing of note. Nothing extra.

Last edited:

lecoq99

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
There are many Turkish NSFW gay accounts on Onlyfans but they are either gays or they don't show faces. Emircan is straight and probably from a conservative family. He would never want to be seen nude or to touch a nude male sensually.

Yusuf has to understand that nobody cares about his physique. People want to see sexy guys being kneaded. Mehmet knows very well how to please the viewers by sneaking a little under the pants. I believe he will have a decent OF channel at the half price of Yusuf's.