Eric Guilmette - Fitness Model - Hot Bulge And Ass

Knoxic23

Expert Member
Media
There's several. I urge you to check out the early pages of the thread. Though I'm not surprised you would deny they exist as your attitude with me is pretty clear. Which is why I will keep them to myself.
Should be easy enough to link to the posts in the thread... But you would have done that if your claim was true.

loki_ragnorak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve noticed in some forums there’s a few ppl who say untruths or stretch the truth. I’m not even an Eric fan but I’ve followed him for a while. He models a lot with a few of those guys I feel are off putting. But he says he does not have an onlyfans(I’ve checked there isn’t one) so if you sub it ain’t him. Plus he literally does free lives and shirtless Tik toks regularly. Literally he’s almost completely nude on Twitter. I don’t get the need to say “I have nudes of him” when you don’t. And it shows you don’t because instead of dropping one or at least giving details, the person gives vague accounts. “I found them online” “I’ve posted them here”. Like someone said you can see your posts if it was that much to brag about you could just link where you posted it. This is a forum to look at pictures and vids and admire. I don’t get the need to be negative. Like there’s none. I normally don’t say anything but I’ve been to a few forums here and there’s always this group who are being negative or just lying. You don’t know the others in the forum personally so you don’t need to lie. I don’t get it. Like your literally admiring these men. I don’t get the hate or negativity. Not like many don’t know shoot Charlie Matthews, whose a big model, knows the forum is here. Like it’s not that big to just be a good forum member and keep it cute

Jsam1981

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’ve noticed in some forums there’s a few ppl who say untruths or stretch the truth. I’m not even an Eric fan but I’ve followed him for a while. He models a lot with a few of those guys I feel are off putting. But he says he does not have an onlyfans(I’ve checked there isn’t one) so if you sub it ain’t him. Plus he literally does free lives and shirtless Tik toks regularly. Literally he’s almost completely nude on Twitter. I don’t get the need to say “I have nudes of him” when you don’t. And it shows you don’t because instead of dropping one or at least giving details, the person gives vague accounts. “I found them online” “I’ve posted them here”. Like someone said you can see your posts if it was that much to brag about you could just link where you posted it. This is a forum to look at pictures and vids and admire. I don’t get the need to be negative. Like there’s none. I normally don’t say anything but I’ve been to a few forums here and there’s always this group who are being negative or just lying. You don’t know the others in the forum personally so you don’t need to lie. I don’t get it. Like your literally admiring these men. I don’t get the hate or negativity. Not like many don’t know shoot Charlie Matthews, whose a big model, knows the forum is here. Like it’s not that big to just be a good forum member and keep it cute
How much have you had to drink today?:emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

Reactions: Fire_Within

loki_ragnorak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Funny how you exactly illustrated exactly what I said. You come here to either be shady or get some since that’s ppl here care for your antics. But I’m sure we can find you here thirsting and begging for nudes right after attempting to be funny(which you are not). Instead of just Ionno, just doing what the forum is for and looking at photos and admiring the subject. Maybe you could get out the house and get some fresh air. The way your acting it’s prob been 2 years since you’ve done so.

Reactions: Cbeaverhousing

loki_ragnorak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I see I struck a nerve. Your one of the ones that said he had an OF but funny when you do a simple google search he stated he didn’t have one and one doesn’t give up. But again you never even dropped a link nor picture from this OF you saw. Struck that nerve. Learn to stay positive. You seem very attention seeking

secretone55555

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looks like Eric wasn’t always this clean cut ideal he shows off today, there’s a bunch of old tweets from his high school days about drinking, drugs, and sex including these. He must’ve gone through something wild between then and now to be so peaceful and happy all the time.

Attachments

Reactions: PMason96 and Buddha

sjjr2

Cherished Member
Media
Looks like Eric wasn’t always this clean cut ideal he shows off today, there’s a bunch of old tweets from his high school days about drinking, drugs, and sex including these. He must’ve gone through something wild between then and now to be so peaceful and happy all the time.
People change. Maybe he did have a rough past, who knows. Besides, whats the point of digging up tweets from over 10 years ago ? Are you the same person YOU were back then??