Ethnic soup! Is your soup chunky?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a Semi-Multicoloured Caucasian............

Wow, that sounds painful.:biggrin1:

YngJock, I dont think it is bragging or complaining. I think we are who we are. Our background doesnt make us. Who we are as individuals, does .I wonder what this thread would look like if we had to create a dish from one indigenous food stuff from each of our areas of mixed origin....
Mine are Africa( I wish I knew where more specifically), Scotland, Ireland, Greece, Native American.

So lets say I made a stew with some peanuts (Africa), corn (Native American) Lamb(scotland and Greece) and potatoes (Adopted to Ireland and Native of the Americas)

With some indigenous spices mixed in. .. I think it might be tasty.!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, that sounds painful.:biggrin1:
No pain at all. I am proud.........:smile: What a word,Caucasian! It sounds like a druken caveman or something.:biggrin1: I have a funny story about the first time of hearing this word. I was 16 years old in a car with my buddy and two girls. We had a case of beer and a 1/2 ounce of pot and got pulled over. Well when the cop called in and said ''I have 4 Caucasians we didnt know what it was. One of the girls started crying and thought it was a Stun Gun. LOL The cops took our pot and beer and let us go. Cant blame them that was some good Herb:biggrin1::wink:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No pain at all. I am proud.........:smile: What a word,Caucasian!It sounds like a druken caveman or something.:biggrin1: I have a funny story about the first time of hearing this word. I was 16 years old in a car with my buddy and two girls. We had a case of beer and a 1/2 ounce of pot and got pulled over. Well when the cop called in and said ''I have 4 Caucasians we didnt know what it was. One of the girls started crying and thought it was a Stun Gun. LOL The cops took our pot and beer and let us go. Cant blame them that was some good Herb:biggrin1::wink:

LOL, don't make me caucasian you with my caucasian gun, or make me get my caucasian taser.:biggrin1: