Ever seen a male celebrity penis?

D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Account Disabled
Media
When I was 16, I went with my parents to Las Vegas to see a Mike Tyson fight at the Mirage. While we were there, I decided to take advantage of the men's steam room and sauna. I was int he sauna alone for about 10 minutes, until the door opened and two men walked in...would you believe one of them was a well-known political figure and activist, and the other was an award-winning hip-hop artist? I freaked, but really played it cool. They were talking to each other, but they both said hello to me when they walked in. I stayed for another 15 minutes just because I was so star-struck and couldn't move...very cool.

Oh, and they both had big, flacid black dicks.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
re: Ben Affleck. What a lucky sight. I would have offered Ben an invitation for some relief as well.

re: Dan Butler. I believe he's openly gay, although it was never mentioned in the mainstream media during his time on "Frasier".

The only celeb I've seen was a local news anchor man by the name of Tim Lake. He looks somewhat nerdy in photos but had a very nice body and an even nicer cock, slightly longer than average and very thick. I also saw weatherman Jon Bolaris several years ago at a bike race where he was was wearing tight jeans and showing off a nice bulge.

Reactions: Johnny rockets

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was 16, I went with my parents to Las Vegas to see a Mike Tyson fight at the Mirage. While we were there, I decided to take advantage of the men's steam room and sauna. I was int he sauna alone for about 10 minutes, until the door opened and two men walked in...would you believe one of them was a well-known political figure and activist, and the other was an award-winning hip-hop artist? I freaked, but really played it cool. They were talking to each other, but they both said hello to me when they walked in. I stayed for another 15 minutes just because I was so star-struck and couldn't move...very cool.

Oh, and they both had big, flacid black dicks.

one time i was jacking off, and guess who walked in, a grammy winner, a former president, and a political leader from some obscure country, and they all joined in and we all jacked each other off! I was originally jacking off to Aretha Franklin, but she's not one of the people who walked in, that's just the only name I'm going to mention making the point of my post.... well, there is not point. By the way, they all had 12 inch monster cocks, so i guess my post isn't so pointless?

Reactions: JonKramerJG

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
one time i was jacking off, and guess who walked in, a grammy winner, a former president, and a political leader from some obscure country, and they all joined in and we all jacked each other off! I was originally jacking off to Aretha Franklin, but she's not one of the people who walked in, that's just the only name I'm going to mention making the point of my post.... well, there is not point. By the way, they all had 12 inch monster cocks, so i guess my post isn't so pointless?

Gawd, U wer reel lukky.
'N i geT Ur poitn.

Mandingo Wannabe

Experimental Member
Media
if you consider a local tv station on-air reporter/newscaster a celebrity,
then I have had contact. I know of three tv personalities I have either
seen naked or messed around with at my local gym. It's kind of a thrill
to watch them doing the news and know that I have seen them naked
and know what their cock looks like. Nobody has a clue tuning in what
these guys do in the lockeroom. Only one of these guys, I think, is still
on TV. The one guy regularly cruises the sauna and steamroom for
action. He's tall, lean and has a nice eight hard inches

here in San Diego

jl

I just knew Ron Burgundy was hung!! You stay classy San Diego.

Top all time RB quotes:
"Believe me, if it's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women!"
"Last time I looked in the dictionary my name's Ron Burgundy. What's your name?"
"Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina."
"And I'm Ron Burgundy, go fuck yourself San Diego."

fourthship

Experimental Member
Media
Is Ben Afflec cut or uncut, hairy or not.. guess the point of this topic is to give details of their cocks, not only saying who you guys saw
Thanks!!!

tottonlad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw Jack p Shepard (David Platt) from corrie in the gym changing area............ quite large and tightly cut!

Also a olympic diver who needs to remain nameless due to his age, smallish and also cut

Reactions: camchain

redheadguy73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does Jonathan Taylor Thomas count? Ran into him in Westlake Village.

I also saw Ryan Phillippe in the gym in LA...twice. He works out on a routine basis..

Jon was a bit shy of average and Ryan was average. It was quite interesting...

Compared to yours, most dicks would look just shy of average. :redface: Lucky you. JTT and RP are two of my fav actors. If only they were actually bi/gay. Oh well.

Sabln9A

Sexy Member
Media
I did one of the CA Aids Rides about 10 years ago and walked out of the shower trailer stalls smak into Dan Butler from Frasier ( Dan Butler Photos - TV.com) He had a nice cock, kinda on the thick side. He didn't seem shy in the least and toweled himself off without covering his cock very much. He definitely saw me looking at it. I probably should have offered to just put it in my mouth : )

Isn't he gay and out? You should have gone for it....

ItalianShowOff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ben was extremely hot. Thick and probobly 4/5 inches soft, and I can only hope he's a grower! He was scruffy at the time and had quite a bit of hair, but not too much. He was uncut and totally hot, veiny. Gorgeous guy, that Ben. He put on quite a show too, he knew I was looking at him. He held it strong, pissed hard, flopped it around. Totally hot. Very cocky though, which I thought was hot as fuck!

Reactions: Elon Vegas