mtr1102

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
bdsmlr-699600-iIeOF4RBtk.jpg
HOT STR8 GUY IN HIS NAVY STRPD FTLS AT underwear-party.jpg
6a29c8fa8fa36db4dc4c67bbf57ed4e1.jpg
Wow, I thought I was sort of unique in that I have such a love of guys wearing classic, regular, and run-of-the-mill type briefs. It is good to know other's share my fascination/obsession with them. Seeing a photo/video of real life guys wearing colored Hanes or Fruit of the Loom briefs is a guaranteed insta-bone. It is an almost guaranteed blow my load spontaneously if I happen to be lucky enough to see something like that in real life in the locker room or elsewhere out in the world, but unfortunately that happens far less often than it did, say, in the 90's when these pics were probably taken.

Btw by "real life" I mean that they are not a model, the photo was not taken on a set or anyplace where it was staged and set up in an obvious way. In my opinion, it is much more hot if the image shows a believably real dude and if it shows some background of a bedroom or someplace similar that also seems real, then it just adds to the degree of delight I will likely find in it. That and the lack of makeup, the guy being more on the average, everyday level of attractiveness, and if he is sporting something like what these sexy boys have on, then all of that combined together makes for a truly great image in my opinion. I don't know exactly why this is the case, but it has always been SUCH a turn on.

Anyways, I will post what I can find sifting through my files and will keep trying to post in this thread as often as I can. I hope you all enjoy these and the future pics I hope to share as much as I do.... And if not, then you are obviously dead inside and shouldn't be viewing this thread. Haha, just kidding of course, but only partially. I mean would ya look at these guys?! C'mon now, no human alive today on this Earth would say these boys are not at least marginally good looking and that the pics are devoid of anything particularly sexual. Let's be real here, these images and ones like them are veritably DRIPPING with sexual tension. No one can deny that!
bdsmlr-699600-iIeOF4RBtk.jpg
HOT STR8 GUY IN HIS NAVY STRPD FTLS AT underwear-party.jpg
6a29c8fa8fa36db4dc4c67bbf57ed4e1.jpg

mtr1102

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oops, I did not mean to double post those.... Ah well, here are some more for your viewing pleasure: undies3.jpg
undies7.jpg

***I do realize that these are both likely of CK's but they look completely similar to Hanes and FTL's and the picture is grainy enough to date it to a certain time period in which both Hanes and FTL happened to look just like these do. Just work with me here and use your imagination ;-)

luckylyn

Mythical Member
Media
Omg I couldn't agree more! So well said! Thanks for the amazing new pictures!! Please share more if you have them!

UOTE="mtr1102, post: 24660451, member: 1591171"] View attachment 13047451 View attachment 13047461 View attachment 13047471 Wow, I thought I was sort of unique in that I have such a love of guys wearing classic, regular, and run-of-the-mill type briefs. It is good to know other's share my fascination/obsession with them. Seeing a photo/video of real life guys wearing colored Hanes or Fruit of the Loom briefs is a guaranteed insta-bone. It is an almost guaranteed blow my load spontaneously if I happen to be lucky enough to see something like that in real life in the locker room or elsewhere out in the world, but unfortunately that happens far less often than it did, say, in the 90's when these pics were probably taken.

Btw by "real life" I mean that they are not a model, the photo was not taken on a set or anyplace where it was staged and set up in an obvious way. In my opinion, it is much more hot if the image shows a believably real dude and if it shows some background of a bedroom or someplace similar that also seems real, then it just adds to the degree of delight I will likely find in it. That and the lack of makeup, the guy being more on the average, everyday level of attractiveness, and if he is sporting something like what these sexy boys have on, then all of that combined together makes for a truly great image in my opinion. I don't know exactly why this is the case, but it has always been SUCH a turn on.

Anyways, I will post what I can find sifting through my files and will keep trying to post in this thread as often as I can. I hope you all enjoy these and the future pics I hope to share as much as I do.... And if not, then you are obviously dead inside and shouldn't be viewing this thread. Haha, just kidding of course, but only partially. I mean would ya look at these guys?! C'mon now, no human alive today on this Earth would say these boys are not at least marginally good looking and that the pics are devoid of anything particularly sexual. Let's be real here, these images and ones like them are veritably DRIPPING with sexual tension. No one can deny that!
View attachment 13047451 View attachment 13047461 View attachment 13047471 [/QUOTE]
View attachment 13047451 View attachment 13047461 View attachment 13047471 Wow, I thought I was sort of unique in that I have such a love of guys wearing classic, regular, and run-of-the-mill type briefs. It is good to know other's share my fascination/obsession with them. Seeing a photo/video of real life guys wearing colored Hanes or Fruit of the Loom briefs is a guaranteed insta-bone. It is an almost guaranteed blow my load spontaneously if I happen to be lucky enough to see something like that in real life in the locker room or elsewhere out in the world, but unfortunately that happens far less often than it did, say, in the 90's when these pics were probably taken.

View attachment 13047451 View attachment 13047461 View attachment 13047471

luckylyn

Mythical Member
Media
Again more awesome pictures! CK briefs are still hot don't get me wrong - especially the ones from the 90's!

QUOTE="mtr1102, post: 24660591, member: 1591171"]Oops, I did not mean to double post those.... Ah well, here are some more for your viewing pleasure: View attachment 13048161 View attachment 13048171

***I do realize that these are both likely of CK's but they look completely similar to Hanes and FTL's and the picture is grainy enough to date it to a certain time period in which both Hanes and FTL happened to look just like these do. Just work with me here and use your imagination ;-)[/QUOTE]