Everyone gets a big dick

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
You're delusional. Many of us already know that authority is an illusion. I walk through the world mostly doing precisely as I please, guided only by my own morals. How do I do this without a penis?

You can ignore authority as much as you want. That doesn't change the fact that it does exist and is founded on the dick size.

Think of it this way, if two men are telling you two contradictory facts who do believe more? Think about that for a second. Let the answer your mind has naturally come to soak in and accept the fact that you would trust the man with the BIG DICK! Why? Because his big dick giges him the ultimate, almost divine authority.

Most people have entirely anonymous genitals. Other than the fact that your wear your mental illness like a badge, no one would know about your cock unless you showed it to them. My dude has a dick that is statistically above average in length, and especially in girth. He thinks it is small, and usually is willing to say so if size comes up in jest in a conversation. No one can know if he really means it or not. I know he means it, and I know it's untrue. For outsiders, it is anyone's guess. How can society be based upon something like that?

This is where you're totally wrong. Men with small dicks are different. We look, sound, smell and speak differently than hung men. It's only through societal brainwashing that we believe otherwise.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I think a fair number of women already go by that.

How would society change? How would the social order be affected by such a monumental change in the status quo?

Is this really true? I don't have much experience with women in that way, but it's kind of hard to believe they're so obsessed with a guy's dick size. That sounds like a man talking about what women talk about, but do they really?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You're delusional. Many of us already know that authority is an illusion. I walk through the world mostly doing precisely as I please, guided only by my own morals. How do I do this without a penis?

Most people have entirely anonymous genitals. Other than the fact that your wear your mental illness like a badge, no one would know about your cock unless you showed it to them. My dude has a dick that is statistically above average in length, and especially in girth. He thinks it is small, and usually is willing to say so if size comes up in jest in a conversation. No one can know if he really means it or not. I know he means it, and I know it's untrue. For outsiders, it is anyone's guess. How can society be based upon something like that?

Yup. Wally is delusional. Bananas. Living with mental illness. I used to have hope for him, felt affection for him - now I am done. I can no longer muster up the energy or the words to tell him to get help. He will not. He is here and by the nature of this site manage to find enough encouragement to continue with his delusional thinking.

But for those who may be capable of clear thought, a big dick matters not in the real world. If it does, then your world is infinitesimally small. There are relationships to be had, movies to be seen, books to read, places to see, people to meet, lives to be lived and with full awareness. This is a sensual world full of sounds and tastes and sensations. Sex is so much more than a penis! A man is so much more than his penis, thank goodness. And every time I see men here complain about their size I lose respect for them, while gaining respect for the ones who say, they like what they have.

When I adore a man, I adore his dick. Lavish it with attention, worship it with my body. I love cock. But it has to belong to a great guy. Otherwise, it's just a bunch of tissue.

/rant

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Yup. Wally is delusional. Bananas. Living with mental illness. I used to have hope for him, felt affection for him - now I am done. I can no longer muster up the energy or the words to tell him to get help. He will not. He is here and by the nature of this site manage to find enough encouragement to continue with his delusional thinking.

But for those who may be capable of clear thought, a big dick matters not in the real world. If it does, then your world is infinitesimally small. There are relationships to be had, movies to be seen, books to read, places to see, people to meet, lives to be lived and with full awareness. This is a sensual world full of sounds and tastes and sensations. Sex is so much more than a penis! A man is so much more than his penis, thank goodness. And every time I see men here complain about their size I lose respect for them, while gaining respect for the ones who say, they like what they have.

When I adore a man, I adore his dick. Lavish it with attention, worship it with my body. I love cock. But it has to belong to a great guy. Otherwise, it's just a bunch of tissue.

/rant

I'm sorry that you feel that way. I know some people here say that I'm delusional, but a lot of people agree with me. I get a lot of PMs suppoting my message. If I were delusional, why would I get as much support as I do? If men are more than our cocks why does sociey plafce so mch emphasis on dick size?

You wrote that you lose respect for men who complain about the size of their cock. Do you do the same for those who complain about their height or weight?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm sorry that you feel that way. I know some people here say that I'm delusional, but a lot of people agree with me. I get a lot of PMs suppoting my message. If I were delusional, why would I get as much support as I do? If men are more than our cocks why does sociey plafce so mch emphasis on dick size?

You wrote that you lose respect for men who complain about the size of their cock. Do you do the same for those who complain about their height or weight?

Wally. They share your delusions. Just because a group of people are hunting Bigfoot doesn't mean it really exists.

And yes, if someone constantly whines about their height? Yes, I lose respect. It cannot be changed. Weight, maybe - it can be changed. In general I'm not big on whining.

Last edited:
Reactions: SWIM21

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wally,
if you would say "being tall and attractive", I would try to understand - because that's visible for everyone - but not penis size.

And if you think that a big penis is so important - well, put a coke can or a big dildo in your pants, so that everyone notice.
( But I think in a negative way, more likely thinking you're a pervert )

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Excellent "rant", LaFemme!... :)

Thank you! He makes me sad, though.

Wally,

if you would say "being tall and attractive", I would try to understand - because that's visible for everyone - but not penis size.

And if you think that a big penis is so important - well, put a coke can or a big dildo in your pants, so that everyone notice.

And this made me giggle! :biggrin1:

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It would be interesting to find out if the majority of men that have had "authoritarian power" in the past were well-hung or not... I suspect that most of them weren't... They just "over-compensated".

A/B

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can ignore authority as much as you want. That doesn't change the fact that it does exist and is founded on the dick size.

Think of it this way, if two men are telling you two contradictory facts who do believe more? Think about that for a second. Let the answer your mind has naturally come to soak in and accept the fact that you would trust the man with the BIG DICK! Why? Because his big dick giges him the ultimate, almost divine authority.

This is where you're totally wrong. Men with small dicks are different. We look, sound, smell and speak differently than hung men. It's only through societal brainwashing that we believe otherwise.
Facts are never contradictory. That's what separates them from fiction and falsehood. I believe the one whose information proves to be factual.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

There are 100,000+ people in the world who believe that thetans, the immortal spirits of an extinct alien race are infecting our bodies and increasing our stress and malaise. Seriously. A few messages supporting your nonsense mean nothing but that you needn't feel lonely in your lunacy.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Facts are never contradictory. That's what separates them from fiction and falsehood. I believe the one whose information proves to be factual.

What if you can't determine which piece of information is factual? What if the only thing you have to go on are the words of those two men? Who do you trust?

There are 100,000+ people in the world who believe that thetans, the immortal spirits of an extinct alien race are infecting our bodies and increasing our stress and malaise. Seriously. A few messages supporting your nonsense mean nothing but that you needn't feel lonely in your lunacy.

Eh, I honestly don't think that concept of thetans is anymore ridiculous than the idea of people having an immortal soul that will exist long after we die. They're both ridiculous. One is just more socially acceptable and being pushed by a more reputable organization with thousands of years of social inertia behind it

But I get your point.

How is this nutcase still not banned?

Why is absolute retardation not a reason for getting banned?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Wally,

I am a pervert. Duh.

Wally. They share your delusions. Just because a group of people are hunting Bigfoot doesn't mean it really exists.

And yes, if someone constantly whines about their height? Yes, I lose respect. It cannot be changed. Weight, maybe - it can be changed. In general I'm not big on whining.

We have a difference of opinion then. I think complaining, or "whining", is a good thing. It allows you to vent your frustrations and is really the first step towards fixing a problem, be it in society or yourself, by recognizing that there is a problem to begin with.

Live, and let live... Sometimes, the "nut-cases" keep things interesting around here.

A/B

Yeah but this guy got really old really quickly. It's the same shit every time.

"Oh you have a small dick? WHAT A LOWLIFE MISERABLE PILE OF REDUNDANT HUMAN PROTOPLASM, EVERYONE KNOWS BIG DICKS RULE THE UNIVERSE, GO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE!!!1!11!eleven"

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Yeah but this guy got really old really quickly. It's the same shit every time.

"Oh you have a small dick? WHAT A LOWLIFE MISERABLE PILE OF REDUNDANT HUMAN PROTOPLASM, EVERYONE KNOWS BIG DICKS RULE THE UNIVERSE, GO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE!!!1!11!eleven"

Is that really what you're hearing? That's not what I'm saying.