Faking

Faking an Orgasm

• Sometimes

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • Always

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

No, I don't fake it. And if someone mistakenly thinks I've had an orgasm, and I haven't, I set them straight.

*shrugs* Just not a nice person I suppose. I'd prefer honesty from other people too though!, I wouldn't want someone to let me think I'd got it right when I hadn't.

No, I don't fake it. And if someone mistakenly thinks I've had an orgasm, and I haven't, I set them straight.

*shrugs* Just not a nice person I suppose. I'd prefer honesty from other people too though!, I wouldn't want someone to let me think I'd got it right when I hadn't.
We like you just the way you are....

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I confess to faking an orgasm occasionally. I've never been quick to come, even when young (can I say that?), and on some occasions I just keep going and going like the Energizer Bunny, yet can't quite come. It's frequently not that I find myself not enjoying the sex (I like never lose an erection), just that something hidden deep within my head keeps me from reaching that final release. While fucking for hours on end might sound great to some, it's way more of a problem than a blessing. First, very few of my partners can be fucked that long without it going from "wow" to "oww," regardless of how much lube we use. Second, just like many guys, a lot of women feel that there's something wrong with them if they can't get their partner to come. So after an hour or two, if I haven't come yet I just fake it and let my partner rest and feel that I really enjoyed our sex together, which I most likely had. Gratefully, my need to fake an orgasm isn't all too frequent for me.

MatureMocha

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Seems like most of us have faked it just to end it......So have I....but I often wondered, "How could they NOT know"...No contractions, no eyes rolling to the back of my head, no convulsions, no squirting.....just the sounds.....YESSS, YEss, yesss!!!!!. We must be good actors...lol

Reactions: Deedeemarie

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Seems like most of us have faked it just to end it......So have I....but I often wondered, "How could they NOT know"...No contractions, no eyes rolling to the back of my head, no convulsions, no squirting.....just the sounds.....YESSS, YEss, yesss!!!!!. We must be good actors...lol

With all due respect, how would you know the experience of "most" women?

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Guess it's those foot long dongs you've had that bring on the squirting.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, I am too much of an asshole to fake it. Done and wrap it up is communicated clearly and without judgment. Faking because a sex partner is inept? Oh, hell no. If you don't know you're rubbish in the sheet before you bed me you will know shortly thereafter. Usually, while I am kicking your ass out the door. Or, if I followed you home, I am gathering up my things and getting ready to beat feet.

Sparing someone's feelings is just condemning the next poor bastard they hook up to bad sex. You have to think of the slutting community at large. You don't have to teach 'em. Just make them aware.

PS. Never fake it, cum hard, don't squirt.
*shrug*

Based on what I've read in the thread....most said they've faked it at least once to end it:confused:.

Four women said yes, five if you include yourself.

Six women said they have not, although it was added that some partners assumed an orgasm happened when one did not.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

thick_

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How many men & women feel the need to fake an orgasm? Why!!!!
Feed back please.

If I hold back an orgasm to last longer occasionally I can’t get to a full orgasm. My ex would try so hard to get me too one that occasionally I would fake it. I did it because I didn’t want her to feel bad. I don’t see the harm in that most of the time she got me off no problem.

Reactions: BetterFuture

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Based on what I've read in the thread....most said they've faked it at least once to end it:confused:.

This place isn't the kind of place you could use as actual evidence of what "most women" do.

It's one thing to speak of your own experience as a woman.. it's another to try to speak for the majority of us.

Just sayin..

Reactions: 693987 and MisterB