Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From what I've seen it's pretty normal to have an overhand on any size cock. Mine is pretty long, can probably be used as a circus tent lol :D

I thought my foreskin was long until I saw your incredible snout - at least yours is loose

upload_2017-1-13_12-22-58.png

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
From what I've seen it's pretty normal to have an overhand on any size cock. Mine is pretty long, can probably be used as a circus tent lol :D

Never liked the circus much, but I think I'd be talked into it in your case, find ...

I am completely ignorant on being uncut, but it is something that intrigues me. I'm happy with mine, but I have always thought that visually uncut dicks look longer. Even if they aren't they have that appearance. Anyway...
I have a friend who says that his hangs over soft and hard and it doesn't roll back even when jacking or fucking. It can but I guess there is enough slack or whatever that the head always stays covered. He said that he prefers it that way because it is so sensitive that sometimes it hurts when anything directly touches the head. That's so foreign to me. The whole thing is actually. But something I would love have been able to experience.

Reactions: notN2pussy

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Holy shit! Yes, the tent that is used to house the elephant, clearly!

Rarefied

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have always thought that visually uncut dicks look longer. Even if they aren't they have that appearance.
It's a bit of an optical illusion. Because the uncut dick is one continuous stretch of smooth skin, the length of it is easily identifiable. With a cut dick there are two distinct parts, the shaft and the head, so you tend to see only the shaft when assessing the length, and subconsciously discount the head as being a separate bit.

N4PST3R

Expert Member
Media
From what I have seen (on the net and in real life) an overhang is absolutely normal. Some have more, some have less.
My foreskin for example is rather short, so normally my head is uncovered the whole time.

BigRedBen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When flacid my foreskin covers whole glans and hangs little bit with what i can play with. When erected, and depends how aroused i am, foreskin either covers fully my glans or shows a little peek of glans.

Reactions: Krusader
S

SirConcis

A note:
Back in the heydays of circumcision, boys with long foreksins who didn't get done at birth would most often get done before puberty because of long foreskin/phimosis and at that time doctors were quick to tell parents it needs to be done.

The end result is that long foreskins were not so common in locker rooms because those who emerged with puberty with foreksins were those whose foreskin wasn't "redundant" entering puberty.

Note that in France, all the medical and sex books described the foreskin as automatically retrcating during erection and covering all but tip of glans when flaccid.

Yet, now, long foreskins are common in USA and Canada, and I think there are 2 reasons for that. The obvious one is that boys with long foreskins no longer get prescribed circ before puberty, and secondly the "anti circer" do-not-retract mantra means that foreksin take far longer to become retractable and this remain long into puberty. (the earlier a foreksin becomes retractable, the earlier it retracts during erection isntead of being stretched).

Just a theory.

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
"At birth and often in childhood, the foreskin is usually still fused with the glans. With age and usually by the beginning of puberty, gradually they separate themselves and therefore the foreskin can be retracted. In adulthood, the male foreskin is highly variable length. In most cases, the glans is completely covered when the penis is flaccid, while, when the penis becomes erect, the foreskin slips back, leaving the glans exposed. However, as demonstrated by various medical studies, there are several alternative possibilities; as result of the increase in penis size during puberty, the foreskin can not be long enough to cover the whole glans: in this case, it will always be partially (or fully) uncovered. Contrarily, you may have an excessively long foreskin and not very elastic so that it does not slide back by itself with erection".

Reactions: BaddJack