Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I really love when the foreskin is totally down. I love when it goes down to the bottom and "disappears" completely and it almost looks like a cut . Unfortunately I have a short frenulum, and this is the furthest I can go down when I'm hard.

Attachments

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I really love when the foreskin is totally down. I love when it goes down to the bottom and "disappears" completely and it almost looks like a cut . Unfortunately I have a short frenulum, and this is the furthest I can go down when I'm hard.
NOTHING wrong with THAT buddy!!
a BEAUTIFUL big head!!!!

Reactions: Tomy12345

Gothbrat

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’m the same bro. Nice cock

louparis10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nice shaft and cockhead

louparis10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was 18, when I discovered circumcised men in Playgirl, I wanted to be cut.
I like having my foreskin down as much as possible as if I was cut.
20240203_101839.jpg

20240203_101912.jpg

Last edited: