Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Present Routine w/pump and stretch

This may seem like a repeat of the previous post and it is to a point. It is my present routine plus I have add 30 minutes Head Pumping, 20 minutes Ball pumping, Aided V-Stretch, and Aided Inverted V-Stretch.

You might say "Ho-Hum" and I would too about the head and ball pumping but the V-Stretches are different. The ligs at the pubic bone and top of the penis really get sore which to me indicate a breakdown(division) of the cells hopefully creating new growth. I have illustrated v-stretches previously so will only describe the variations.

Aided V-Stretch - This is the standard aided v-stretch as described in previous post with an added twist. Once dowel is placed and stretch is started, hunch as if flexing the ass cheeks. I suggest flexing 50 times per set which will take about 1 minute. The hunch creates an extra tug with each flex but not a sustained pull. I try to do at least 6 sets per day and it "does" make the ligs sore. I’ve only been doing this about 16 days and am anxious to see if I get any gains.

Aided Inverted V-Stretch - Again, standard stretch as described in previous post. Once dowel is in place an stretch is started, kegel. Again, I suggest 50 kegels per set. As with previous stretch, I try to do 6 sets per day. I’ve only been doing this one about 7 days. I don’t feel it is as affective as the stretch above.

This is probably my last post for a few weeks and will also have to stop PEing til I get back. Heading to Fla. and a 7 day cruise. Video is attached.

Fow

http://www.lpsg.org/Video-6220-present-routine-021711.html#watch

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Well Guys and Girls, I've been away for three and a half weeks and this thread has slid down three and a half pages. It seems I'm the only one bumping it up when I post a new video. With no replies and no PM's, I have to beleive there is not enough interest to keep the thread alive. So, I guess I'll let this thread die the slow death of no interest. Thanks to those who did inquire thru PM's.

fow

P.S. just had to add these double whammy bungee stretch pics

Attachments

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am extremely new and I am currently reading and re-reading your posts. I cannot view the videos as I cannot afford the membership. I am very interested to see what these exercises can do given then time and effort. I'm an average size hoping to gain enough for my own self esteem. My wife actually doesn't understand why I want to be bigger because I in her words "am damned big enough already". So please keep up the info and know there are many here who read your posts and appreciate the time and effort.

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I am extremely new and I am currently reading and re-reading your posts. I cannot view the videos as I cannot afford the membership. I am very interested to see what these exercises can do given then time and effort. I'm an average size hoping to gain enough for my own self esteem. My wife actually doesn't understand why I want to be bigger because I in her words "am damned big enough already". So please keep up the info and know there are many here who read your posts and appreciate the time and effort.

Thanks

Go here; http://www.lpsg.org/91337-photo-or-video-verification-updated.html You can get your free gold membership by following the instructions.

fow

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Supprised that this thread has been viewed 239 times in the last 80 days and it was 10 pages down. Hope some of you are getting some benefit from my videos and post. This will bring it back to the surface for the newcomers. Lots of views but few responses???????

fow

B_troyboy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
have you got any good techniques on which ar ethe best to improve the head and the top shaft of the girht as i can tseem ot gain much girth there , also some overall girht ones would be great too

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
have you got any good techniques on which ar ethe best to improve the head and the top shaft of the girht as i can tseem ot gain much girth there , also some overall girht ones would be great too

I don't remember which video it was but I think I illustrated the Uli3 which I consider the best manual exercise for head and upper shaft girth. To me Uli's are nothing more than a prolonged jelq and the Uli3 the same accept with concentration on the upper shaft and head. If you read thru this thread, you probably noticed I also head pump but, I think Uli3's are better and they don't take to much time to get in a few reps a day..

As a side note, I have not tried to gain shaft girth in recent years because I am already to big for my wife. I still get comments from her about the head looking bigger. I keep telling her it's because I restored some foreskin and that makes it look bigger flaccid.

Good Luck

fow

B_troyboy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't remember which video it was but I think I illustrated the Uli3 which I consider the best manual exercise for head and upper shaft girth. To me Uli's are nothing more than a prolonged jelq and the Uli3 the same accept with concentration on the upper shaft and head. If you read thru this thread, you probably noticed I also head pump but, I think Uli3's are better and they don't take to much time to get in a few reps a day..

As a side note, I have not tried to gain shaft girth in recent years because I am already to big for my wife. I still get comments from her about the head looking bigger. I keep telling her it's because I restored some foreskin and that makes it look bigger flaccid.

Good Luck

fow

thanks dude , i guess it would be logical for me to have more difficulty gaining girth as length seems to coem easy for me as it is pretty hard to sretch a circle it would seem but i ll have to check out your vids and maybe message you my routine etc and see what you think? help keep me in check :p

D_Dawn_Hoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
FOWFER, - sorry i was a member when you originally posted this, and i cant view the vids since i am not a gold member (email blonblumn7@yahoo.com) but .... it sounds a lot like what i have been attempting to do i make up my own and go with what feels like it is doing something, i double over a rubber band and use that as a ring to help support the stay of blood during the kegels on the jelq, and stretch, i did not measure before i started about 3-four weeks ago but i definitely feel like i have a fuller cock now. i don't want to get into pumping or waste money on pills i have tried them b4 and have had no experience like plan old exercise- and good nutrition, and commitment- i try to do 30- 45 minutes per night of several diff techniques, but i did notice went i took yesterday off i was full and hanging more then the days i do the pe every night ....should i be doing 2-3 days and one day off or just continue as going??? i use only baby oil and it seems to last for the longest time as it stays in the skin - petroleum is way to sticky and ky dries to fast - any other suggestion on technique - thnks - you can send them private if you want to.

Robert53

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Fowfer, thanks for your work. this is a great thread with lots of important information. your pics are a testament that the results can be had, and give hope to some of us who are working on enlargement.

vaccaro67

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very impressive gains there mate.

I, too, have seen significant flaccid gains with P.E. and possibly the start of some erect gain. I just wish I had had the foresight to snap some pics before I started.

Thank you for posting the vid.
I, too, have seen significant flaccid gains with P.E. and possibly the start of some erect gain. I just wish I had had the foresight to snap some pics before I started.

Thank you for posting the vid.[/QUOTE]

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Would you believe 11,500 views and only 21 responses. I welcome questions but enjoy the ego trip in thinking my presentation leaves little room for question. Anyway, I hope that all that read and view get something out of my efforts. Enjoy.

fow

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Thought I would share these photos illustrating my homemade head pump and me flaccid after head pumping. The shaft tube is 4.71" while my normal girth is 6.25"(do not want to increase my shaft girth - just head,) My length is 8.75" in the tube.

Attachments