Free Classic Beginner's PE Routine!

sportsfan32321

Just Browsing
Media
So I just want to make sure I've got the routine right...

Get Semi-aroused and rap my penis in a warm towel, keep the towel on for 15 minutes and then Jelque my semi-aroused penis 100 times. Then do the Oriental Massage and then the stamina work and then the cool down. I do this 3 days a week for weeks 1-2, 4 days a week for weeks 2-4, and 5 days a week for weeks 3-6 and in several weeks my penis will grow 1 to 2 inches in length and 1/2 in circumference? (also, I do it 3 times a week but just once each of those 3 days right?)

It sounds to good to be true, but it doesn't sound dangerous and it doesn't sound too hard so I'll give it a shot. I'm already pretty satisfied with my 7x5 size but I guess trying to get a little bigger wouldn't hurt :)

Also I'm uncircumcised so I usually don't use lube when I masturbate, do I still need lube for the routine? I can masturbate 2-3 times a day for a few weeks without any sign of irritation without lube.

Last edited:

Would using a cock ring be OK as my erections don't last very long while performing exercises and of course whilst having sex.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I just want to make sure I've got the routine right...

Get Semi-aroused and rap my penis in a warm towel, keep the towel on for 15 minutes and then Jelque my semi-aroused penis 100 times. Then do the Oriental Massage and then the stamina work and then the cool down. I do this 3 days a week for weeks 1-2, 4 days a week for weeks 2-4, and 5 days a week for weeks 3-6 and in several weeks my penis will grow 1 to 2 inches in length and 1/2 in circumference? (also, I do it 3 times a week but just once each of those 3 days right?)

It's possible that you will gain that much, but you'll have to stick with it and challenge yourself each time. Three times a week, once a day to start.

It sounds to good to be true, but it doesn't sound dangerous and it doesn't sound too hard so I'll give it a shot. I'm already pretty satisfied with my 7x5 size but I guess trying to get a little bigger wouldn't hurt :)

Push gains in volume and intensity but do it moderately. It's not too good to be true, but it won't be "easy".

Also I'm uncircumcised so I usually don't use lube when I masturbate, do I still need lube for the routine? I can masturbate 2-3 times a day for a few weeks without any sign of irritation without lube.

You'll need lube for your jelq work.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Would using a cock ring be OK as my erections don't last very long while performing exercises and of course whilst having sex.

Yes, but if your erections don't last long you should be prioritizing stamina exercises. Try going without the cock rings for some workouts when your erections are strong enough.

sportsfan32321

Just Browsing
Media
I'm hoping to start this exact routine tonight but I've got another question...

I've read about people Jelqing like 300 times or for like 5 minutes however many times that would amount to but you say only do it 100 times, its just 100 times of doing that movement done in the video for the jelqing and thats it right? and do it with the same pressure each time?

Honestly this exercise feels kind of like I'm entering a cheat code into a video game but whatever I'll do it...from my research you seem well respected and the routine doesn't cost anything which is the main thing that has made me a believer. I mean before weightlifting I'm sure if you told somebody to lift weights in all these different ways with all these different machines they would think you were nuts and that wouldn't actually make you more fit but it works, and who would have thought of breast implants actually being safe and working?

Anyway thanks for the routine and all the advice. I'll probably be starting my own thread in a week or two talking about my experiences. I mean if it doesn't work, its not the end of the world but if it works I am going to be absolutely ecstatic LOL

Last edited:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm hoping to start this exact routine tonight but I've got another question...

I've read about people Jelqing like 300 times or for like 5 minutes however many times that would amount to but you say only do it 100 times, its just 100 times of doing that movement done in the video for the jelqing and thats it right? and do it with the same pressure each time?

Honestly this exercise feels kind of like I'm entering a cheat code into a video game but whatever I'll do it...from my research you seem well respected and the routine doesn't cost anything which is the main thing that has made me a believer. I mean before weightlifting I'm sure if you told somebody to lift weights in all these different ways with all these different machines they would think you were nuts and that wouldn't actually make you more fit but it works, and who would have thought of breast implants actually being safe and working?

Anyway thanks for the routine and all the advice. I'll probably be starting my own thread in a week or two talking about my experiences. I mean if it doesn't work, its not the end of the world but if it works I am going to be absolutely ecstatic LOL

You're welcome :smile:

With this routine, you can do up to 100 reps per workout. Do your reps nice and slow with a good amount of force. You can work on increasing intensity a little each workout too.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Big-Al,

What do you make of the 5-hour rule?

sorry if you covered this and I missed it.

If you mean waiting 5 hours before/after your PE to ejaculate, I wouldn't abide by it unless it leaves you very drained. If your genitourinary system is "fit", this won't be an issue. Any semen that's built up but not ejaculated through orgasm will be expelled when you urinate anyway.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I take it that you mean 40 reps per exercise in week 1 etc?

That's purely an example, but yes. If you're training 5 days a week, the format would look something like this:

Day 1: 36 reps

Day 2: 37 reps

Day 3: 38 reps

Day 4: 39 reps

Day 5: 40 reps (goal)

These are small but realistic progression sequences that will build up to some pretty impressive numbers over the next few months. Your penis will be forced to adapt without the strain of overwork.

You should also make a regular attempt at increasing intensity too.

lpsgnoob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
man u guys tellin the honest truth??
does it really work??? how is this possible??