freeballin' in basketball shorts

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love freeballing but some of the shorts I have been seeing lately look like dresses or skirts. Kills the hotness factor for me.

Word.

If I can say "word."

Polyester mesh liners were also designed by satan.

If I can say "satan."

Burn both.

PiercedPecker

Experimental Member
Media
I never wear underwear unless its a thong for those know your getting lucky times. I love the way mesh basketball shorts feel against my dick and like the original poster of this thread I like to present myself to anyone that can see my bulge or my dick flopping around in their. Whats really hot is I have my dick pierced and you can see the shiny chrome through the mesh of the shorts. I never get any complaints and have had a few compliments and questions as to whats shiny on my shorts lol.

bigsby112

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have noticed it is a growing trend where I live. At times it seems like they should just be naked. It's kinda cool.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love freeballing but some of the shorts I have been seeing lately look like dresses or skirts. Kills the hotness factor for me.
I rarely see any baggy shorts at the gym. That look isn't popular anymore, at least not in my area. Most of the guys wear either mesh or microfiber shorts that fit nicely - not too tight, not too loose. Champion mesh shorts are my favorites. Here's a photo.

http://www.lpsg.org/members/sdbg/al...469788-freeballin-in-champion-white-mesh.html

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a pair similar to that in navy blue. The built-in underpants were uncomfortable so I cut them out, now they are very comfortable. I also use them as walking shorts in warm weather.

I rarely see any baggy shorts at the gym. That look isn't popular anymore, at least not in my area. Most of the guys wear either mesh or microfiber shorts that fit nicely - not too tight, not too loose. Champion mesh shorts are my favorites. Here's a photo.

http://www.lpsg.org/members/sdbg/al...469788-freeballin-in-champion-white-mesh.html

oldbrownshoe52

Sexy Member
Media
I like to do it but all the looks and stares annoy me. I do it at home and i catch my parents looking; so I usually just wear boxers where one can still see a prominent bulge or vpl haha

skyfitsheaven

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i freeball everywhere - in the gym, shopping, walking etc - in white gym shorts and usually my cock is poking out cos the fabbric rubbing my cockhead gets me semi hard. never had any complaints, just smiles

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i freeball everywhere - in the gym, shopping, walking etc - in white gym shorts and usually my cock is poking out cos the fabbric rubbing my cockhead gets me semi hard. never had any complaints, just smiles
It seems to me that this is becoming fairly common in public that most people don't pay any attention to it. Every now and then someone will do a double take, and the stunned look on his/her face is priceless.

BruBear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't freeball to be honest. Its not that I poke out or anything, but the bulge created is just obscene. If I wear boxers it actually keeps everything in order.

Red_Rebel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
10inchesAj: One of my favorite things to wear are basketball shorts. All my buddies make fun of me and ask what I wear to dress up. I always freeball and love the feel of the shorts on my cock head. Also, I love to walk around campus and see people's reactions to my package bouncing around as I walk. And when I really want to puch the envelope, I will make my dick jump when I'm talking to someone. Talk about awkwardness. It's hilarious. Anyone else do anything similar?

There os nothing sexier than this! WOOF!

Reactions: nebebo