Friend and Jo buddy

D

deleted37283031

Guest
Hey I'm Nathan, straight guy from Italy. I would find a long-term true friend for everyday chat, video call when possible and also jerk together.

Necessary:
25-49 yo
Straight
Normal fit or muscular

Optional:
Better if in Europe for having more time available to chat
Better if married or with gf
Better if 30-40 yo

Pm me if interested. Thank you!
 
Looking for exactly the same man. DM me
 
Hey I'm Nathan, straight guy from Italy. I would find a long-term true friend for everyday chat, video call when possible and also jerk together.

Necessary:
25-49 yo
Straight
Normal fit or muscular

Optional:
Better if in Europe for having more time available to chat
Better if married or with gf
Better if 30-40 yo

Pm me if interested. Thank you!
Looking for same bro pls DM
 
Hey I'm Nathan, straight guy from Italy. I would find a long-term true friend for everyday chat, video call when possible and also jerk together.

Necessary:
25-49 yo
Straight
Normal fit or muscular

Optional:
Better if in Europe for having more time available to chat
Better if married or with gf
Better if 30-40 yo

Pm me if interested. Thank you!
Hey I'm Nathan, straight guy from Italy. I would find a long-term true friend for everyday chat, video call when possible and also jerk together.

Necessary:
25-49 yo
Straight
Normal fit or muscular

Optional:
Better if in Europe for having more time available to chat
Better if married or with gf
Better if 30-40 yo

Pm me if interested. Thank you!
Pm messsge me
 
Hey I'm Nathan, straight guy from Italy. I would find a long-term true friend for everyday chat, video call when possible and also jerk together.

Necessary:
25-49 yo
Straight
Normal fit or muscular

Optional:
Better if in Europe for having more time available to chat
Better if married or with gf
Better if 30-40 yo

Pm me if interested. Thank you!
Hi Nathan. Want to link up. I'm From Europe.