core2020

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No, we DID post them already on the threads. Why should we post them agani here just because you are too lazy to look for them?!
Because that’s the point of the thread! I shouldn’t have to spend all that time when y’all can simply repost shit here.

RickoWagner

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you add me to a skype Picture-sharing-chat you will get all pics you want to share there. My Sk ype is smalldickrick my name there RickoWagner. I have to share all you ask for because of a lost bet - my pics have to be spread.

I will Show fullbody face today - with all Rights to share and post

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you add me to a skype Picture-sharing-chat you will get all pics you want to share there. My Sk ype is smalldickrick my name there RickoWagner. I have to share all you ask for because of a lost bet - my pics have to be spread.

I will Show fullbody face today - with all Rights to share and post

At least he will notice that none of the hundredtousands of members will be so silly to post that stuff on THIS thread when we do carry millions of dicks and faces already on the different threads just because he is too lazy to look at them there, That's great!

Reactions: barish

core2020

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
At least he will notice that none of the hundredtousands of members will be so silly to post that stuff on THIS thread when we do carry millions of dicks and faces already on the different threads just because he is too lazy to look at them there, That's great!
Exactly I am lazy and so post those pics here!