Further Attempts at Transparency

deargod.jpg
 
Stronzo said:
Weird thing is I suspect if he'd kissed mod arse just one time he'd be among us yet.
I've heard tell that he's among us yet, anyway.
 
Also, Pecker-man, you'd do well to just stop banning my new accounts. I'm going to keep making new ones until I don't feel like letting you know it's me. Then I'll resume posting whatever the fuck I feel like, but incognito.

pjn3d1
 
Lightning said:
Also, Pecker-man, you'd do well to just stop banning my new accounts. I'm going to keep making new ones until I don't feel like letting you know it's me. Then I'll resume posting whatever the fuck I feel like, but incognito.

pjn3d1

But, again... why? What point are you trying to make?
 
Well I hope he sneaks back in and a blind eye is turned - just don't use the gummy bears and be a woman with a big cock.

I don't really understand why he laid his membership on the line for someone who was being told anyway that they were being a twat. I have seen trolls immediately or gradually exposed by the membership - the site's core membership is big enough IMO to tell these people to fuck off in their own style and it usually works.

I have a concern about the banning process as has been intimated above. Namely, you can have someone with 3,000 posts, 95% + of which can be excellent, and then you can have someone who has posted maybe 20 times, all of which are drivel. Yet they are both treated in the same way - it seems a little like throwing the baby out with the bath water.

Can I suggest (I don't recall ever reading the ToS) that posts that might lead to a banning are simply deleted. I realise that some (and maybe me) would play games with the Mods on this, but we would get the message and either self moderate or leave.

Why am I so often condemned to be that last post on the page, to have a short and insignificant life?
 
Lordpendragon said:
...

Can I suggest (I don't recall ever reading the ToS) that posts that might lead to a banning are simply deleted. I realise that some (and maybe me) would play games with the Mods on this, but we would get the message and either self moderate or leave.
...

We rarely go back and delete entire post histories as it make threads very difficult to read. The owner does not support this action, FWIW.