Gallery updates

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL, good one! I was forced to just about put the tip of my nose to my screen to find see that book title, not that I was distracted by your dick or anything!:rolleyes: Penis Lit 101?

Last edited:

Groanman

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cal, I never tire of your great photos. Really nice body and the equipment is near-perfect!

Any chance you'll be doing any new videos? I believe I've seen three of yours so far.

All the best,
-Groanman

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had some videos on my computers for years, but they need to be edited and I've never had any luck with video editing programs. Downloading, installing, and trying such programs is a time-consuming process which I have not attempted in a while.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just posted a video. It's not much of a video (just 30 seconds), but I have only a very limited video editing program on my computer---actually not even on my main computer but only on my notebook computer, which itself has limited processing capacity. Does anyone know of a good but not wildly complicated video editing program that is free or cheap?

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Microsoft Movie Maker for Windows users, (Apple IMovie for MAC users), are probably the two easiest to use free video editing software programs available... Both of them will allow you to do basic editing things with your videos...

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Microsoft Movie Maker for Windows users, (Apple IMovie for MAC users), are probably the two easiest to use free video editing software programs available... Both of them will allow you to do basic editing things with your videos...
Thanks, Maestro. I probably ought to have said in my previous post that MS Movie Maker was actually the program that I used. I have it on my notebook computer, which runs on Windows XP, but my desktop computer, which runs on Windows 7, came without a video editing program.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your side panel says you have a Gold membership. Did that change after you posted this?
:eek::eek: wha??? How would I get that gold?:confused: I never did anything to get it! I hope someone else's didn't somehow get misapplied to me! Weeeeeellllllllllll...:smile::smile::smile:...I just used it to browse through your stuff like a drunken sailor:wink:...saw the vids :)tongue::tongue::tongue:) and enlarged pics with the greatest of ease! Xmas came early this year!

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:eek::eek: wha??? How would I get that gold?:confused: I never did anything to get it! I hope someone else's didn't somehow get misapplied to me! Weeeeeellllllllllll...:smile::smile::smile:...I just used it to browse through your stuff like a drunken sailor:wink:...saw the vids :)tongue::tongue::tongue:) and enlarged pics with the greatest of ease! Xmas came early this year!
I know that one can get a Gold Membership by going through the proper procedure with a verification photo. I also seem to recall reading somewhere that you get one automatically after making a certain number of posts. So maybe you got yours free for having 1,000 posts. Well, have fun. :tongue: