Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm happy to see you're back, big guy!!
Awesome body shots, amazing looking dick, and who is your photographer??
Thanks, guys. I take the photos myself, using the timer in my camera. It makes the whole business rather time-consuming, because I have to run back and forth between the camera and my position for the shot several times to get one usable shot -- to say nothing of the fact that dealing with technical stuff tends to have an anti-erectile effect, if you know what I mean. :frown1: When I have taken photos of myself in the shower, I have wrapped the camera in cellophane (apart from a hole for the lens) to prevent it from being damaged by water when I handle it. So I'm glad to know that people appreciate the fruits of my efforts!

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've been away for awhile, but now I'm back and enjoying it all again.

Cal, your site is one of the best, if not THE the best, and one I enjoy visiting often when I am here. Watching your pics and vids is an excellent incentive for one to strive to keep fit as you, and to do it through recreational means...

I have to agree that your "clutter" is WELCOMED by the majority, so keep cluttering!

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just added three new photos. I recently got a packet of undershirts and found that they stretch down ridiculously far. That gave me the idea for some poses. :cool:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just added three more to my gallery. I tried to upload these and several others from the same shoot in an album, but something has gone wrong with the upload and I can't get access to the album right now.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's nice that someone who isn't gay is comfortable letting guys study his equipment. Probably that's because many people enjoy making others happy.
Heh! Just one of those things made possible by the Internet (because, you know, I would never do any such thing live)!

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just added three photos to my gallery. I once got a request from someone for me to pose with a condom on. I don't remember who it was, but here is my answer to that request.