gave him the boot cause he is too small?

bibdoc

Just Browsing
Media
wow! who know my post would spark such a response! in retrospect though, do you think that if two people really wanted to make a connection and be with each other they could make sex work despite the fact that size might be an issue? so what they always said about about a man's penis that "its not about size, its more about how you use it" is untrue?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's true 99% of the time, but not if the guy has a 12'' penis and the girl is only 5'' deep. It's also not true if the guy has a 5'' penis and the girl is far deeper. These are extremely rare exceptions, but they are the issues we bring to the LPSG. We are here to discuss the exceptions, not the norms. Thanks for the topic.

blar

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by bibdoc@Apr 10 2005, 03:30 PM
wow! who know my post would spark such a response! in retrospect though, do you think that if two people really wanted to make a connection and be with each other they could make sex work despite the fact that size might be an issue? so what they always said about about a man's penis that "its not about size, its more about how you use it" is untrue?
[post=299184]Quoted post[/post]​

lol yea some threads here can either spark a debate or just die off

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I don't mind admitting that I am a male equivalent of Zora. Whilst I have been in a monogamous relationship (I think) for fifteen years, before that I got around a lot as was the way where I come from.

I'm not in the huge bracket, so I did encounter a couple of girls who were loose compared to what I am used to and the relationships went no further. One her choice and one mine. The size incompatability was certainly a major factor in the latter for me.

I don't see why some guys should get so upset when women are honest about their instincts and conscious preferences when we are no different. I am still a good friend of one of the girls - I like her as a person very much, I just don't find her sexually attractive. I suppose this is the old one about guys having difficulty just being friends with women - stop thinking with your cocks - you don't have to shag everything that moves you know.