genie

cuervotech

Just Browsing
Media
Cuervotech: Hey Genie...I wish you could ask Shooter to complete the story.

Genie: OK, I'll ask. And while your waiting... here's a thread bump for ya.

GBB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it time to hijack the story? I'll first re-read it to make sure I don't create inconsistencies.

GBB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have started work on it, I have three basic directions to go, so I want to get time to edit it into one sensible direction before posting.

Shoot has given me the green light to hijack.

GBB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, ok then this is short, but I have to tie in from where Shooter left us.

Hopefully the writing style compares well with Shooter's epic.

--
Still grinding her lovely pussy onto Richard’s oversized, horse dick, Shelly pleaded, “Tell the genie to grant my wishes so I can make over your body like you did mine. You are going to be magnificent!”

Richard thrust harder, “oh ok, soon babe!”
While Richard couldn’t very well dream what was on Shelly’s mind, the one thing that was on his mind was to finish this fuck. He was grateful for the extra fifty pounds of muscles he had added while in the cave. His cock was now so big that it required quite a bit more power in the lower body to handle thrusting with it. Though as he huffed and puffed thrusting this great new beast into Shelly’s stretched cunt, he wondered if he shouldn’t have just a bit more muscle to manage the ‘telephone pole’ as Shelly had just called it.

“Oh my fuck-ing god! It’s just-so dam-ned huge, Rich-ard! Rich-ard! Oh give-me your gi-ant horse-cock! Ooohhh-ahh! give-me-all your mass-ive fuck pole, ba-be! You-are the king of cock!”, ranted Shelly in between his breath-taking thrusts.

Shelly felt his big bulky balls slap her ass as Richard continued to work her sopping wet pussy. As she thought about his balls, those images and desires to make him even larger started to swim in her head. ‘I’ve got to see him grow bigger,’ she kept thinking.

“GENIE! Release us, let us cum at will! Make it so!”, shouted Richard.
<Yes Master.>

And with that, Richard instantly blew the largest load of semen in the history of the human race into his lovely sex kitten. Great gouts of piping hot seed flooded Shelly&#8217;s pussy and shot back at Richard from the edges of her pussy that could not contain it all.

Shelly, having felt such a powerful ejaculation from her monster man, also had her own orgasm. As she did, her plumb-sized clitoris quivered, and grew larger. Shelly&#8217;s eyes rolled back, and she passed out.

Richard, he himself spent, withdrew and Shelly&#8217;s labia made a sucking sound as it reluctantly released her prize. Richard rolled over and lie awake next to his bride, considering what he had just done.

Last edited: