Getting Fucked

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think anal sex is degrading or filthy. There. Now go have anal sex because I have pronounced it to not be degrading or filthy :biggrin1:.

Really, why on earth do you care what two consenting adults do in their bedroom? What possible business is it of yours? It is not your place to determine what is degrading or filthy for anyone other than yourself. I fail to see why you believe it is your right to impose your sexual morality on other people. Perhaps you could enlighten us as to why our sexual practices are of such intense speculation and interest to you.

Because we haven't appointed ourselves morality police as you have.

You're on a message board devoted to large penises, not women who love poppers and anal sex. What if there is a gay lifestyle? What difference does it make? How does it matter to your opinion of anal sex?

So why did you choose to be straight? I take it at some point in your life you realized you had a choice to make and decided to be straight. Let's hear your reasons. Maybe they'll sway some of the gays here over to being straight. Clearly they were strong enough to convince you, maybe they will convince us as well.

I'm entitled to impose my sexual morality on anyone. It doesn't mean they're going to listen. I don't have to listen to your rhetoric either. When someone starts a thread everyone is entitled to offer their opinions and then it's up to the poster to decide what to do. I could care if you have sex with a dog in your bedroom. What you fail to understand is that this is a support group in the same way that AA is a support group. If someone at AA said they were going to go out and have a few drinks after their meeting, I would think that mostly everyone at the meeting would try to convince the person not to do it. And that doesn't mean that the person won't do it. It's free will, and it's no different here. If people on here are telling a man that it's okay to stretch his ass every night so he can accomodate a penis, then I have every right to say what's wrong with that. It's about time that the so-called "tops" get real and stop trying to control and degrade other gay men. And yes I do believe that we choose our sexuality. There is no gay brain, gene or anything else. And I have no intention to sway any gay person to go straight or straight person to go gay.

Please spare us the drama of attempting to "go gay". There are enough self-loathing homosexuals without you adding to the fold.

Whatever.

You're still here?!?! :eek::confused::mad: I am a 100% straight woman who LOVES anal sex can't get enough of it. It is neither filthy nor degrading. I have no idea from where you got that information, I'm guessing it's just another one of your silly opinions.
"There is no proof that people are born gay. No gene and no concrete evidence has ever been found. It has to do with our upbringing, early sexual experiences, relationships with friends and family, psychological state, and many, many more things that are impossible to list. The brain is our most powerful sexual organ. I could go gay just as any gay person could go straight."
OMFG!!! Are you insane? Do you seriously think anyone would choose to be a member of a group that has been ostracized, attacked, and killed as often as homosexuals have over the last several hundred years? What is the reason for this choice? Do you think some men just crave Italian silk suits, designer hair cuts, and higher incomes. I'd like some more information on the types of families, relationships and experiences which you think create gays and lesbians. As for psychological state, being gay is not a mental illness! A gay man can not just go straight. Nor can a lesbian woman go straight. I am a straight woman and there is no way in hell I could lick a pussy, or have another woman lick mine. It just ain't happening.

Enjoy your anal sex and the problems that will come with it. And I never said being gay was a mental illness. And you call me insane. That was proven not to be true over 30 years ago. And gay people aren't persecuted any more than Jews, fat people, or any other people who are different. Do you think I like how Italians are portrayed as mobsters and dishonest people?

And I'm sure you could have your pussy licked by another woman and lick one yourself. It's very possible in the future and you have a lot of living left to do. There's no way you can determine what you will be doing 5 or 10 years from now. You might wind up in a 3 way and enjoy girl sex. There may have been a point in your life when you didn't think you'd ever do anal, and now you love it. Never say never!

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There is not just anger but manifest meddling and maneuvering by individuals/factors with questionable agendas and motives! Granted, older age lends no special entitlements on this forum, but by the same token, a more youthful person has no entitlement , yea no right , other than that divined by stupidity and arrogance , to refer to another poster's old age in disparagement to lend credence to their own views! You know who you are so no need to mention your name when I say you have acted dishonorably and in a way that discredits this forum where enlightenment should be the keyword...not disparagement!:mad:

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone can get breast cancer or Alzheimer's, but you get HIV from sex or sharing needles now that blood is most likely 99.9% safe. You have to actually do something to get it.

You make it sound as if people living with HIV deserve what they get. That's fucked, and just plain wrong.

You've stated in prior posts that you've had sex with something like 1000 guys, you have HIV, you still go cruising for sex, you supposedly only have sex with HIV+ guys(not sure how you would know their status if they're hookups),

You will never believe how I know the status of my hook-ups: I ask them. There may be myriad reasons why someone would lie and say they were negative, but no one ever lies about being poz. And I find it fascinating that you've researched my posts antedating your arrival here at LPSG. You're a returning troll, formerly AndyA.

and you never knowingly gave HIV to anyone. You may have given it to many guys before you even knew you had it. And there are crazy guys out there that want sex with HIV+ guys. They want to get HIV so they don't have to worry about it anymore.

We've had this discussion before, AndyA. Go to hell

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm sick! Sick of such ignorance! Sick of hatred of others.

This lpsg site is like Alcoholics Anonyimous? Then may I ask, why is the person who said that a member, tell me that? What does he want help for?

Being Gay or Straight is something that is a choice one makes and not something that you are born with? I'm both straight and gay, or if you want to use the term "BI", but there never was a time that I "decided" what I wanted to be. I just am what I am!

That you have to actually do something to get HIV. Such stupidity and ignorance! Should I tell one of my friends (a wonderful "straight" woman) that she did something to get HIV? She is a hemophiliac who contracted it from a blood transfusion. And, another a member of my Church who while having a caesarean birth received tainted blood. And, another, a friend of my sister who was infected by her fiance and boyfriend of many years. Or the brother of another friend who as a medical technician was stuck by a needle wrapped up in a towel. NO, you don't always have to do something to contract HIV.

Gays are not peursecuted any more than jews, fat people, Italians, etc.? So, since they are not, it's still okay to do it to Gays? Please, give me a break!

I give up!

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You make it sound as if people living with HIV deserve what they get. That's fucked, and just plain wrong.

You will never believe how I know the status of my hook-ups: I ask them. There may be myriad reasons why someone would lie and say they were negative, but no one ever lies about being poz. And I find it fascinating that you've researched my posts antedating your arrival here at LPSG. You're a returning troll, formerly AndyA.

We've had this discussion before, AndyA. Go to hell

No they don't deserve it. Where did I ever say that? What I did say is that people who get HIV get it from sex or sharing needles. That's a fact. How else do they get it? It is unknown how people get Alzheimer's, breast cancer, MS, or many other diseases.

If you had any decency you would be trying to help gay men avoid what happened to you. How could any human being be that selfish? Hookups got you a deadly disease and you still do it, promote it to others on here, and possibly infect others. You may have infected many men in the past and will in the future.

Of course I research posts of people that I'm debating. It only makes sense to see where they're coming from.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That you have to actually do something to get HIV. Such stupidity and ignorance! Should I tell one of my friends (a wonderful "straight" woman) that she did something to get HIV? She is a hemophiliac who contracted it from a blood transfusion. And, another a member of my Church who while having a caesarean birth received tainted blood. And, another, a friend of my sister who was infected by her fiance and boyfriend of many years. Or the brother of another friend who as a medical technician was stuck by a needle wrapped up in a towel. NO, you don't always have to do something to contract HIV.

Gays are not peursecuted any more than jews, fat people, Italians, etc.? So, since they are not, it's still okay to do it to Gays? Please, give me a break!

I give up!

Of course it's not okay to persecute gays. Where did you read that? It's not okay to persecute anyone.

Looks like you don't read the posts thoroughly, read what you want to read, or read every other word. Before you comment it's a good idea to actually read the thread.

If you read one of my earlier posts you'll see that I wrote the only way to get HIV is from sex or injecting needles, AND I also mentioned that prior to blood testing you could get it from a blood transfusion. I know a few people who got HIV from blood transfusions in the 1980's. One from a transfusion during surgery, and the other was a hemophiliac.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No they don't deserve it. Where did I ever say that? What I did say is that people who get HIV get it from sex or sharing needles. That's a fact. How else do they get it? It is unknown how people get Alzheimer's, breast cancer, MS, or many other diseases.

If you had any decency you would be trying to help gay men avoid what happened to you. How could any human being be that selfish? Hookups got you a deadly disease and you still do it, promote it to others on here, and possibly infect others. You may have infected many men in the past and will in the future.

Of course I research posts of people that I'm debating. It only makes sense to see where they're coming from.

You're AndyA, just admit it.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Of course it's not okay to persecute gays. Where did you read that? It's not okay to persecute anyone.

Looks like you don't read the posts thoroughly, read what you want to read, or read every other word. Before you comment it's a good idea to actually read the thread.

If you read one of my earlier posts you'll see that I wrote the only way to get HIV is from sex or injecting needles, AND I also mentioned that prior to blood testing you could get it from a blood transfusion. I know a few people who got HIV from blood transfusions in the 1980's. One from a transfusion during surgery, and the other was a hemophiliac.

:rolleyes:

The blood supply IS NOT COMPLETELY SAFE! Two of those of whom I spoke received theirs AFTER the blood was DECLARED to be SAFE! Now, tell them it was their fault!

I would suggest that anyone having an operation, lay a supply of their own blood away so that that will be the only blood used!

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:rolleyes:

The blood supply IS NOT COMPLETELY SAFE! Two of those of whom I spoke received theirs AFTER the blood was DECLARED to be SAFE! Now, tell them it was their fault!

I would suggest that anyone having an operation, lay a supply of their own blood away so that that will be the only blood used!

Of course it is not their fault. You have a way of twisting words.

There are slip ups that happen with blood testing in the same way that people get misdiagnosed or not diagnosed at all. It's very unfortunate. Gilda Radner of "Saturday Night Live" went from doctor to doctor to try to find out what was wrong with her, and she was more or less told she was a hypochondriac. She had severe abdominal pains but no doctor bother to thoroughly test her for everything. It turns out she had advanced ovarian cancer and died in her early 40's.

What I was referring to a time early in the AIDS crisis--early 80's--and blood was not tested at all; there was no test at the time. One of the most well known people to get AIDS from a transfusion at that time was Elizabeth Glaser, wife of Paul Michael Glaser of the "Starsky and Hutch" television series. She got a transfusion and infected her daughter through breast feeding, and then had a son and passed it on to him. Amazingly, her husband never got AIDS. She and her daughter both died, but I think her son is still living.

Some people do choose to bank their own blood if they have an upcoming surgery. It's a really good idea. There's nothing like your own blood.