Getting through airport security wearing a metal cock ring or head piercing...

kingston8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My metal cockring have become habit forming, sometime I forgot like when the time I went to the court house and was made to take off my belt and then my watch. I was still beeping them I was asked to take off my shoes. I was given the hellicopter turn around and metal dector on my crotch, since I was wearing jean it went off again, which I think was my button. I had not idea until I was back in my car that I realizes my metal cockring.

Xwards

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think that body jewelry...pa's, nipple rings, etc....are made from surgical stainless steel and don't set off alarms like cock rings would that are made of other metals.

Not that I've worn my cock ring through any security screenings, but earrings and nipple rings don't set off any alarms.

BoyCordoba

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had this happen to me this morning. I was wearing my metal cockring and after removing cellphone, wallet, watch and keychain I went through the metal detector. It set off the metal detector and then they used the wand to re-check. They checked my legs, arms and all along my sides, but not the crotch, so no beeping and they let me go through just like that. I was already trying to figure out what to say or whether I would have to show the guy what it was.

D

deleted556573

I actually got stopped at Cleveland, when I was travailing over from London Gatwick to Denver CO.

Was funny as hell too.....

40 something female TSA guard (Not bad looking as it happens), got a bleep on me when scanned, so the expected close checking. Thought I'd better save this girl some work, as the only metal thing I had on me at the time (I stripped off all metal before being scanned), was my PA

So whipped out my camera, and showed her the pic of my PA in place....

She went bright red, giggled, and said no problem sir, if you would like to move along.

Her workmates looked over as if to ask WTF? She pointed down to her crotch and her ring on her finger, to which then they all looked at me, so I had to say back..... anyone wants my cell number for when you get off shift, you are more than welcome :biggrin1:

I'm going to call bullshit on at least part of this story. As a frequent air traveller, I'm very much aware of exactly how these screenings work. I want to make this next point VERY clear:

Female TSA agents do NOT do patdowns (aka additional screening) on male subjects. They (females) may do the initial screenings (metal detectors and full body scanners) on a male, but if the traveller is subject to secondary/additional screenings (i.e. patdown), a male will be screened by a male TSA agent, and the same goes for females.

Any of you that claim otherwise are lying.

TSA agents are not known for having a sense of humor, either. Whipping out your phone or camera (as you claim) to show her a picture of your cock is likely to get you arrested. Not only that, but if you are selected for additional screening due to setting off a metal detector, you would NOT have an opportunity to grab your phone or camera before being searched, as they would immediately pull you off to the side to do the search. Chances are good that they would search your screened items as well before they allowed you to come back into contact with them.

Your story has some serious holes in it.

(Yes, I'm aware that his post is over a year old)

BoyCordoba

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Whipping out your phone or camera (as you claim) to show her a picture of your cock is likely to get you arrested. Not only that, but if you are selected for additional screening due to setting off a metal detector, you would NOT have an opportunity to grab your phone or camera before being searched, as they would immediately pull you off to the side to do the search. Chances are good that they would search your screened items as well before they allowed you to come back into contact with them.

I was just thinking the same thing. I do have pics of my dick and cockrings on my cellphone, but I doubted that in the case of them asking what it was I would have either the time nor the chance to reach for my phone/camera/anything from the tray on the x-ray machine... They don't want you "reaching" for anything when there's something suspicious about you.

btm4manservice

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have a thick metal cock ring that I love to wear. I said WTF I wasn't taking it off if I didn't have to. It set off the alarm. The dyke TSA agent asked if I had anything in my pants that would make it go off.

I reached my hand in, worked the cock ring off,(it wasnt easy) pulled it out and said, You mean something like this.

She just smiled and said I guess that was it

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had my backpack searched today because the stainless steel ring showed through the xray machine. I thought I did a good thing by taking it off in the restroom before I got on the security line. The TSA agent pulled it out and asked what it was, I wanted to say "a cock ring" but there were kids there in front of me so I said a "personal item" and his facial expression told me he got the hint and he handed it back to me.

marriedbylax

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I Use my cock ring most of the time, once going to Magic Mountain the metal detector detected my ring, i told the guy i had a cock ring and asked if he wanted to see it, he just said "no, its fine" and let me go

thickaddict

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was stopped once at an airport wearing a metal cockring.

They kept on searching and the detector kept on beeping... felt very uncomfortable but also excited and nastily thinking in myself.....lol

After a while a male security guard took me in a separate searchbooth and asked me to take my pants off...now I was in trouble....

I wore a white N2N thongjock and my bulge was well thick , semihard-wise,
I stood there...felt like showing off but it really was not...lol

He looked professionally and asked me to turn around ...bare thongass...... that was more embarassing......

He could not figure it out and i left it unsolved....lol..... finding an excuse of metal and an operation I had

Would sometimes hesitate wearing them, although at other airports no detector beeped when my cock was ringed....

:tongue:

MattBoyMA

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Just a side comment.... It's nice to read that many men wear cock rings all the time, not just during sex.

Reading through this, that was exactly what surprised me. Do so many guys really wear cock rings just on a day-to-day basis?

jackmyjock

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
This is an old post, but I was at LA pride last year, when they arrested the man with guns in his car on his way to pride... and the day after orlando's horrifying event. Needless to say they totally bumped up the security and every entrance had metal detectors and police. I thought about not wearing it, but then decided to wear it anyway. I figured it was pride and I probably wasn't the only person who would be wearing one. Besides, my bulge looked great, not too vulgar, and it felt great on. ( it was a chrome plated teardrop/taint licker cockring).
But as we stood in line and got closer to the security gate, I started to get worried. And then if I did have to explain it, it would be in front of all the other (mostly gay guys) and everyone else in line waiting to get through... but I didn't have any other choice at that point so I walked through... and it beeped!!
I was with a friend who didn't know I wore a cockring most of the time, and I was about to be so embarrassed. The guy grabs his wand and first waves it by my lower back and then to the front side where it beeped. I looked at the guy and stuttered saying I had a - a, and the guy interrupted me and said oh, it must be your belt buckle. Don't worry you're fine.
I'm pretty sure he had an idea... but after that, I learned my lesson!

Reactions: BBB2.5