Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Reactions: david14222
D

deleted247400

My max girth
So sorry this doesnt look good to me, looks painful and a bit mutilated, it had to hurt I bet! Not sure why you would mess with what looks to be a very good looking cock to begin with.

Reactions: blonk

nate9696

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So sorry this doesnt look good to me, looks painful and a bit mutilated, it had to hurt I bet! Not sure why you would mess with what looks to be a very good looking cock to begin with.

I appreciate the compliment at the end about my cock looking food without pumping. Everyone is allowed there own opinion and that is fine. As far as the pumping (for me at least) it never hurts and i try to never go past reasonable. I keep my cock looking like a cock. There are many others that go way past resonable or usable, i would never. The "effects" are only temporary and only last for less than 8 hours and the "bloat" gies away. I only pump once every two months or so when i have the time but for me its a HUGE rush to get that big, the weight and mass is insane.

Ps: your cock looks great too.

GorillaHorse

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1. Started around 7" and went to 8". I suppose 9" is a realistic goal. I started around 6" girth and went to 6.5" and don't really want to get bigger girth.

2. Dedicate myself to PE exercises again and use the Phallosan Forte extender I won.

3. Whatever floats your boat. When I see girth over 7" it makes me cringe. Length over 8.5" usually comes with poor erection quality but I don't see any reason to limit length gain if you can keep good, hard boners. I think around 12" would start to be too much as it would be hard to angle it in some positions.

Most people won't see any gains from PE. Some will see 1". Very few will see more than 1" but it has been done.

Some of the pumpers and injectors have seriously f***ed up the appearance of their penis. But like I said, whatever floats your boat.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
1. What is your overall and realistic goal you want to accomplish with PE?

2. And how do you plan on accomplishing it?

3. And what do you consider to be going over board?

1. My goal is 9" x 7" or 23cm x 17cm in metric

2. I hydropump 2-3 times per week which is making my girth grow a lot. I bought a Phallosan Forte recently but I keep making mistakes and end up with vacuum blisters on my glans. It's tricky to get the right tension but I'll get it right eventually and wear it 10 hours per day.

3. I think above 7" girth and 10" length will start to limit what's possible sexually with most partners

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1. Started around 7" and went to 8". I suppose 9" is a realistic goal. I started around 6" girth and went to 6.5" and don't really want to get bigger girth.

2. Dedicate myself to PE exercises again and use the Phallosan Forte extender I won.

3. Whatever floats your boat. When I see girth over 7" it makes me cringe. Length over 8.5" usually comes with poor erection quality but I don't see any reason to limit length gain if you can keep good, hard boners. I think around 12" would start to be too much as it would be hard to angle it in some positions.

Most people won't see any gains from PE. Some will see 1". Very few will see more than 1" but it has been done.

Some of the pumpers and injectors have seriously f***ed up the appearance of their penis. But like I said, whatever floats your boat.

Dude, your cock is just perfect!

Last edited:

When I reach 9” I’ll be content. I mean, I’ve always been content with my cock (7.75” ordinarily) but this is purely about seeing what I’m capable of.
I’ve now reached a length of 8.5” which I am amazed by and a girth of 7” (up from 5”). Im nearly there.
Will my wife appreciate it? No. She thinks my standard size is too big for her. But I have a fetish of being so big I can’t fit inside her and she finds out about my pe by literally grabbing my cock and not being able to hold it properly. She hasn’t give me a bj in 12 years so that won’t be an issue...sadly...