Girlfriend Crying

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know what other women's orgasms are like, but mine are really obvious to me. If she doesn't know how to recognize an orgasm, it could be because she's never had one.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok but did you ever cry while doing sex? How do you understand when you orgasm?

Well, you're sort of asking a question that's like, "At what point do you feel tickled?" You just know it when you feel it.

An orgasm is a sensation of intense pleasure in my genitals accompanied by rhythmic contractions of my vaginal muscles. Feeling that intense pleasure tells me I have orgasmed.

I do not cry during sex, but other women may be moved emotionally by feelings of love to cry. Why does she say that she cries?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I frequently cry during orgasm. It's not emotional, it's a physical response to the hormones and endorphins, for me. My tears are usually accompanied by hysterical laughter. Sometimes it's just sobbing and crying, other times it's just the laughter. The first few times it was an instant erection-killer for my husband, who thought he'd done something wrong. Usually, I laugh or cry when the orgasm is brought about through a very sensitive spot on the posterior wall of my vagina. Sometimes, the trigger is fullness. These are some of my most intense, most mind-blowing orgasms. There is no way anyone could feel something like what I feel and wonder if they came. Actually, there is no way someone could have any part of their body inside me and wonder. My contractions are really hard.

For me, orgasm is usually a sensation of release after a period of tension and pressure. Physically pleasant sensations come in waves sometimes. Sometimes my fingers and toes, or my whole limbs get numb, or get pins-and-needles. I often cannot control my hips, and sometimes my whole body flops like a fish out of water. Sometimes I feel blood rushing to, or draining from my face, throat, and chest. The pleasure seems to center in my vagina, and radiate outward. Sometimes my belly feels hot. A lot of the times I perspire heavily during orgasm, but sometimes that's not the case. I almost always have an urgent need to sink my nails into something, grip something very tightly, or hold my lover like my life depends on him. I used to be less orgasmic, wanting a session to end not terribly long after I climaxed, but I am beginning to simultaneously have better, stronger orgasms, and be less satisfied by them. Weird. Anyway. I hope that description of my experience helps. Just remember, it's my experience. Hers may be completely different. My orgasms at her age were not remotely like my orgasms now.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The crygasm.

I had an ex-GF that use to cry during sex. It turned out to be because of a guilt ridden conscious from cheating on me. So I got cheated on AND got lousy sex. What a bitch.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know what other women's orgasms are like, but mine are really obvious to me. If she doesn't know how to recognize an orgasm, it could be because she's never had one.
When I first started masturbating, I didn't know what an orgasm was. Orgasm, as far I as knew, wasn't a real word, didn't exist.

Once I started to have orgasms, I had them several times a night, and many times during the day, but had no idea what that feeling was. I hated those early orgasms. They filled me with dread, fear, guilt, and questions I was afraid to ask. I didn't perceive the sensation as pleasure. I perceived it as weird. I had been masturbating for years before the orgasms began. So when they did, it was a big change. I thought I had done something wrong. I thought I had touched too much, for too long. I knew that pleasuring myself was an acceptable activity (my mother had told me so) but I figured like anything, it should be done in moderation, and that I'd broken something. Still, I couldn't ever abstain for long.

About a year after this began, I learned from a text book that orgasm was characterized by vaginal contractions among other things, and it suddenly clicked. With my new understanding came a new perspective, and from then on, I loved to get off. He's only 22, she may be even younger. SHe may not have been raised in a sexually open environment. She may not masturbate. Her body may never have figured out orgasm before. (I played with myself for ten years before I started to climax.) I think it's plausible for a fairly young woman to have orgasms, and still be unsure.

Last edited:

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The crygasm.

I had an ex-GF that use to cry during sex. It turned out to be because of a guilt ridden conscious from cheating on me. So I got cheated on AND got lousy sex. What a bitch.

Oh fuck. That blows man.

I've accepted that any girl could be cheating on me at any time, and there's not much I could do about it. So I've decided that as long as I'm getting what I want out of the relationship, and that includes great sex whenever I want, I don't care what she does in her spare time!

But if the sex was no good, she was bitching at me, and/or I was spending a lot of money on her, and then found out she was cheating, that would totally blow.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
a physical sign of orgasm is (ladies, feel free to differ) involuntary contractions of her vaginal muscles. does that happen? a pulsating squeeze round your todger?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi ladies, i wanted to know a thing... if my girlfriend during sex started crying (after about 30 min), do you think she had an orgasm?? She doesn't know how to recognize an organsm. Can you help me?

Thanks.

You know that old saying that when you fall in love you'll know it. Well, when a girl has an orgasm it's not a case of did I/didn't I. She'll know it. If she doesn't know if she did - she didn't. At least that's what my experience tells me.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Did you ask her why she was crying?
^
You should ask her why she was crying.

Orgasm has been pretty obvious in my experience. Pulsations in the vagina, tensing up, some spasms throughout the body, often a reduction or increase in vocalizations. Haven't seen crying, though I've heard some women do it (as AlteredEgo described for herself).

ArchKnight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife sometimes cries as she orgasms... it's not really crying (including sobbing etc.), it's just that tears start flowing involuntarily... naturally when I first saw this, I was shocked... I immediately stopped whatever I was doing and asked her if everything was OK..? had I done something wrong..?

She explained that it sometimes happens, and that, like for AlteredEgo, these are the most intense orgasms for her... she said: "If you see tears as I orgasm, you can always be sure you've done a very good job!" :smile:

These are some of my most intense, most mind-blowing orgasms.

I almost always have an urgent need to sink my nails into something, grip something very tightly, or hold my lover like my life depends on him.

My wife does this very, very often... not only when she cries... I usually have some marks across my back, arms, or chest from her nails... she grips me really hard... it sometimes hurts, but I like it in a way... in fact, it's one of the best compliments I have ever received...:smile:
Her "crying orgasms" are often accompanied with some swearing... like: "fuck", "shit" or "fuck you" or stuff like that... of course, we always laugh at that later on...

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife does this very, very often... not only when she cries... I usually have some marks across my back, arms, or chest from her nails... she grips me really hard... it sometimes hurts, but I like it in a way... in fact, it's one of the best compliments I have ever received...:smile:
Her "crying orgasms" are often accompanied with some swearing... like: "fuck", "shit" or "fuck you" or stuff like that... of course, we always laugh at that later on...

I used to be a big scratcher. But I've learned that most people don't really appreciate it, so now I try to control myself a bit more. Now my hands just clench and unclench and turn themselves into funny shapes :biggrin1:. If I'm doing that it means the orgasms are probably good ones.

Playmaker!!!

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She cry in her max moment of pleasure probably she hasn't have an orgasm yet, but at least she enjoys it. She's 20 y old, sometimes she feels the she has to go to the bathroom! (to urinate) if think that's the moment, but she's blocked because she would never want to urinate during sex.