Got Caught Looking

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
We all look whether we are straight or gays because we are comparing what we see to what we have.

I don't think that is exactly correct! I believe more bi and gay guys look, and less of the perfectly straight do, unless they sit off to the side of the 100% straight title.

I think so too. I surprise myself with how many times I actually glance down there on someone. I mean, a lot of it might come from simply being a sexually curious guy, but a lot of time I check out people who I think might be competition. So, it very well could be a comparing thing!

I beg to differ! I think it is more of a gay bi comparison than a straight one! 100% straight men do not usually compare...but those that are not exactly straight will, however!

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't think that is exactly correct! I believe more bi and gay guys look, and less of the perfectly straight do, unless they sit off to the side of the 100% straight title.

I beg to differ! I think it is more of a gay bi comparison than a straight one! 100% straight men do not usually compare...but those that are not exactly straight will, however!

Well, according to some of the latest studies, ALL men check out the packages of other men to some degree. As I've said before on other forums, I think it's about dominance at the core. Sure for some it's sexual curiousity, but even for the 100% straight guy, he's checking out the competition. I'll admit (and I'm 90% straight), that I notice men who are physcially taller or have bigger chests or arms, or just look physically intimidating when I'm in any public arena. I try to be aware of who is around me and what perceived threats may be in the area. I also admit to checkin the crotch area on most guys I come across in public and private. I don't DWELL on the area, but I definitely notice how the guy carries himself and his package. If he's all about hiding it, and I don't mind showing mine some, then I can probably dominate the interaction and win any disagreement.

My experience has shown that the guy who is showing some bulge is also doing so to say "Here I am. Warning to other males, this guy is on the block!" It is a type of invitation to sexual notice and to physical and social hierarchy. I can attest that in high school, even though I wasn't physically tall or intimidating, I was well hung enough that other guys gave me respect. I personally think it's hard wired (no pun intended).

Media
or arrested.

But why should he be arrested for quietly, non-verbally, non-physically admiring a mans bulge through his clothes. I could not count the number of times I have had to smack my ex-husband for looking at a womens ample bust through tight fitting blouses.

Please explain how the simple act of looking at a fully clothed man in public becomes tantamount to harrassment.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, according to some of the latest studies, ALL men check out the packages of other men to some degree.

Well, that sets me off on another Seinfeld reference. . . .

Setting: locker room

KRAMER: Hey, you know, this is the first time we've ever seen each other naked.

JERRY: Believe me, I didn't see anything.

KRAMER: Oh, you didn't sneak a peek?

JERRY: No, did you?

KRAMER: Yeah, I snuck a peek.

JERRY: Why?

KRAMER: Why not? Hey, what about you, George?

GEORGE: Yeah, I snuck a peek. . . . But it was so fast I didn't see anything. It was just a blur.

JERRY: I made a conscious effort not to look. There's certain information I just don't want to have.

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah, I remember that episode, Cal. I always laughed at it. I remember the first time I went to the gym with a co-worker/buddy of mine. We wound up at the showers together and I know we checked each other out. At first, he was very modest, turning his back and all that when dropping trou. I've never been particularly modest and I just shucked off the gym wear and headed to the shower before he was totally undressed. I figured maybe he was shy about showing as he's a smaller built guy. I was wrong. When he came out of the shower, I was drying off (separate stalls but a common drying area). He was a BIG boy, and enjoyed showing me he was larger than I (flaccid at least...who knows otherwise).

We later saw the President of the company undressed in the company locker room. After he left, my buddy said to me, that from the looks of things HE should be president, I should CEO, and the current pres. didn't even deserve a spot on the board.

For the next three years we worked together, we always joked we were members of the board.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
Well, according to some of the latest studies, ALL men check out the packages of other men to some degree. As I've said before on other forums, I think it's about dominance at the core. Sure for some it's sexual curiousity, but even for the 100% straight guy, he's checking out the competition. I'll admit (and I'm 90% straight), that I notice men who are physcially taller or have bigger chests or arms, or just look physically intimidating when I'm in any public arena. I try to be aware of who is around me and what perceived threats may be in the area. I also admit to checkin the crotch area on most guys I come across in public and private. I don't DWELL on the area, but I definitely notice how the guy carries himself and his package. If he's all about hiding it, and I don't mind showing mine some, then I can probably dominate the interaction and win any disagreement.

My experience has shown that the guy who is showing some bulge is also doing so to say "Here I am. Warning to other males, this guy is on the block!" It is a type of invitation to sexual notice and to physical and social hierarchy. I can attest that in high school, even though I wasn't physically tall or intimidating, I was well hung enough that other guys gave me respect. I personally think it's hard wired (no pun intended).

Okay..to some point, but most guys checking out other guys are gay or bi for the most part! Most everyone is bisexual...so it makes sense!

GQjock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I take it as a compliment when guys are looking...
I don't go out of my way to accentuate it but I also don't try to hide it either
If guys look .. I'm always kool with that
Its fun to watch them try to hide it tho :eek:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I take it as a compliment when guys are looking...
I don't go out of my way to accentuate it but I also don't try to hide it either
If guys look .. I'm always kool with that
Its fun to watch them try to hide it tho :eek:
Just took a peek at your pics. Did I get caught?:eek: I can see why guys are looking.

N2jocks

1st Like
Media
I got caught once too. At lunch time I would take walks along the river near my office, Lots of guys and girls often go running along the river at lunch time. Being a crotch watcher, from when I was a kid, I always checked out other guys crotches. One guy wore nylon running shorts and it looked like he had a paper towel roll in his shorts pointing at his right hip. Every time I saw him it looked the same. He was running towrds me as I was walking towards him. I was blatantly staring at his crotch. He saw me then looked down at his own crotch to see what I was looking at. Talk about busted! He said nothing and we both kept going in opposite directions. I really wanted to ask him if it was real but I didn't have the guts to!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was blatantly staring at his crotch. He saw me then looked down at his own crotch to see what I was looking at. Talk about busted! He said nothing and we both kept going in opposite directions.
Great story! It took balls to keep looking when the runner knew why you were looking. Even so, the guy knew that he was sporting it in those shorts. To me, it doesn't make sense to wear shorts that are sexy as hell and then gripe when someone stares. People like to look at hot people. It's that simple.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had this great conversation with a guy a few weeks back. He totally busted me staring at his dick.

Typically rough-neck, cowboy type [ i live in texas lol ]
really hot too

neeedless to say this was the conversation...

"What you looking at little lady?"

"Your dick."

"Holy shit, did you just say that?"

"Well, you asked."

"Damn............ What's your name?"

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, we do like to look at hot people--the views we get sometimes.

Great story! It took balls to keep looking when the runner knew why you were looking. Even so, the guy knew that he was sporting it in those shorts. To me, it doesn't make sense to wear shorts that are sexy as hell and then gripe when someone stares. People like to look at hot people. It's that simple.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
*Unbuttons his pants and grabs you by the back of the neck*

That being said (lol!) I too have been caught by guys while I was staring. Once by a guy walking with his girl in the mall. It was huuuge. It could have been more balls then meat, but there was alot of meat there. He actually grabbed it, winked at me and then then shook his finger in a "tsk,tsk,tsk" sort of way.

LOL that guy is really cool and might be a fun peep to have as a friend. I love that.

Oh, my God, that made me laugh out loud! I would give that guy a prize for being outstandingly cool. That is priceless.

What kind of prize do you have in mind?

Seriously tho, a huge bull of a man looked at my crotch, smiled, and licked his lips. Wasn't he subtle? I was scared as I could be. haha