Granny sex, etc

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd be very interested to know what your experience is like if you fuck her...keep us posted. How old was the oldest woman you fucked? Was she able to take all of your cock?
I've fucked quite a few women in their 60's, people don't seem to age like they used to if you know what I mean. I wouldn't be at all interested in getting sexual with an older woman that looked and dressed like an old lady, you know, the blue rinse perm, wrinkles and wears frocks. I do have a soft spot for glamorous older women though. As far as taking the D that's just depended on the individual woman, I sleep with women of all ages some seem to be able to take more than others, I always use loads of lube anyway as almost due to my thickness, I don't wanna be bustin my nuts to early. One thing I have noticed with some older women though is that sometimes their pussy ain't so elastic and may not stretch as easily making them more likely to end up with splits and tearing.
Yeah I'll let you know when I do her if I can find the thread bruh.

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've fucked quite a few women in their 60's, people don't seem to age like they used to if you know what I mean. I wouldn't be at all interested in getting sexual with an older woman that looked and dressed like an old lady, you know, the blue rinse perm, wrinkles and wears frocks. I do have a soft spot for glamorous older women though. As far as taking the D that's just depended on the individual woman, I sleep with women of all ages some seem to be able to take more than others, I always use loads of lube anyway as almost due to my thickness, I don't wanna be bustin my nuts to early. One thing I have noticed with some older women though is that sometimes their pussy ain't so elastic and may not stretch as easily making them more likely to end up with splits and tearing.
Yeah I'll let you know when I do her if I can find the thread bruh.
Can you post or pm me any videos or pics of you fucking women with your huge cock?

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I fucked two GILFs while on vacation in Florida. Really enjoyed!
By the way, there are quite a few hot GILFs in Florida...
How would you meet them? Then talk about having sex with them, as usually older woman are more conservative than younger women about hookups. How old were they BTW?

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
How do older woman's pussys feel compared to younger women? I've heard they don't lubricate very well . do their vaginas contract as strongly when they orgasm?
I am a grandmother (GILF is a term others have called me from time to time... but most have called me a MI LF bc they do not believe I am a grandmother).
I am post menopausal.
For me... lubrication has never been a problem.. I think my vj walls and muscles are as strong as ever. I do not smell...
Of course the guy could attest to most of that... but my men do not hit it and then talk about it. :)

BetterFuture

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am a grandmother (GILF is a term others have called me from time to time... but most have called me a MI LF bc they do not believe I am a grandmother).
I am post menopausal.
For me... lubrication has never been a problem.. I think my vj walls and muscles are as strong as ever. I do not smell...
Of course the guy could attest to most of that... but my men do not hit it and then talk about it. :)
What age did you go through menopause? Unfortunately you do not have any pics in your profile to check you out... Please post some

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
What age did you go through menopause? Unfortunately you do not have any pics in your profile to check you out... Please post some
I went early. Mid 40s. I have pics for my friends.

This is the best I can do for world wide web.

Attachments

swingfun

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure there are others here that might disagree but i have found older women to actually be a bit more forthcoming in the wanting a hook up department. As far as how their bodies work...my wife is 59...post menopausal. She never needs lube as she gets wet easily and as far as feel...she feels as good as the day we met. Shes had three kids(all vaginally) and its still pretty tight. As i said earlier if you get a chance with a GILF...take it.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I went early. Mid 40s. I have pics for my friends.

This is the best I can do for world wide web.

Wow! You look great! No wonder than no one believes that you are a grandmother!