Gunnar Stone

True but I will say that sometimes a person’s sexuality evolves. Take Gunnar for example. For the longest time he identified solely as straight and was doing gayforpay. But then he started to openly admit that he enjoys bottoming and couldn’t deny the pleasure a man brings to his prostate, so now he identifies as bisexual.

I already know first hand that “sexuality” can evolve. But you’d have to be pretty naive to not figure that he’s likely had experiences with dudes before porn, even before his hetero porn. I also don’t see him hyping up “enjoying bottoming for men”. He’s merely said that he feels he’s probably in the pan-sexual spectrum. You’re throwing your own bit of conjecture and fantasy into it. And I get it. This is porn, and this forum is all about it fantasy. But let’s not exaggerate or make stuff up for the sake of it.

As I’ve said on this forum a few times, perhaps most of these porn performers (no matter their identities ) fit in the bi/pan spectrum. And many contend with fluidity, contradictions, fetishes/paraphiliacs, insecurities, mental health struggles, uncertainty as far as the gender, sexual, affection, romantic, emotion, commitment spectrum. My point is that porn, gender, sexual, identity politics will always play a role with guys. And there’s still a lot of hetero privilege, male homo shaming, manipulation, only hyping up queerness when it’s most valuable to you, and a willingness to throw “gays” under the bus for the next opportunity or for female/hetero validation.
 
From what I can tell, he still films gay content often, but he mostly sends it via DM's on onlyfans, and the videos are PPV.



Thanks!
Nope, I have been subscribed to his OF, and he only recycles old content as PPV.

The studio porn someone else linked above is the first gay porn he's done in like months that I've seen after being subscribed to his OF.
 
View attachment 123872751

Gunnar confirmed on Twitter that he no longer does gay porn. If anyone is still subscribed for that, time to cancel your subscriptions.
This really perplexes me, because why not just … quit porn all together. He *Really* doesn’t have the assets to make as much money in straight porn as he does gay porn, and this coming from someone who’s an avid watcher of both.
 
If he isnt doing gay porn any longer, he needs to change his bio.
He also need to update where it says 29 years old and put something more realistic like 39
giphy.gif
 
He’s doing studio porn now and bottoming in the studio porn. can’t wait for the guy selector scene

this one is from baitbus

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Omg he looks so good taking dick sheeeez:weary_face::heart_eyes: I can’t get over him for real how perfect hairy butt is insane
But is it true he stopped making gay videos ?:pensive::worried: Someone tell me that isn’t true
 
  • Like
Reactions: lovesexandlies
View attachment 123872751

Gunnar confirmed on Twitter that he no longer does gay porn. If anyone is still subscribed for that, time to cancel your subscriptions.
Omg he looks so good taking dick sheeeez:weary_face::heart_eyes: I can’t get over him for real how perfect hairy butt is insane
But is it true he stopped making gay videos ?:pensive::worried: Someone tell me that isn’t true
Yeah it's true, he said so himself on twitter. And there hasn't been gay porn on his OF or his twitter for like a year
 
Yeah it's true, he said so himself on twitter. And there hasn't been gay porn on his OF or his twitter for like a year
Damn I’m sad now :worried: how’s that possible when he knew pretty well he was chasing that money with that type of content ? Who in the world wants to see him with another girl having sex when we all know how good he is taking big d in that perfect ass? Shm I just hope he comes back again to do what we all want to see cause I don’t think from one day to another he stopped liking d and started liking pussy only there’s no way
 
  • Like
Reactions: PSEXavier97