Guys cut as adults, what do you think of it?

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's exactly what I have found - very intense orgasms and the intensity hasn't worn off in the three years since the circumcision.
RichUK1982: I love being circumcised, I had an adult circumcision for cosmetic reasons and love the look and think that my orgasms are more intense.

I'd go with both of these!

Reactions: LondonCutguy

Having read all of the comments in this thread, here are my thoughts:

1. I got cut as an adult and it's been one of the best things I've done for myself.
2. Based on my experiences of having grown up intact and being cut as an adult, should I ever have kids, the boys would be cut; parents have a responsibility for the welfare of their child and if the laws in their respective countries allow the choice of circumcision to be considered, then that choice must be respected.
3. This post is targetting men who were cut as adults, to garner THEIR opinions. If you are unhappy that your parents chose circumcision for you as a child and you are unhappy about it, please start your own thread and stop jumping down the throats of others, trying put down their opinions; this is not in the spirit of the blog.
Well then let’s hope your kids don’t start a thread about how their parents got them cut and they feel mutilated and raped. Eh? : unamused:

Just because it’s legal doesn’t make it morally right.

gymboy89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I decided to get circumcised when I was in my early 20’s as I have always wanted to have it done and not for any medical reason. I just wasn’t a fan of my forskin

Love that. Cosmetic circumcision is definitely on the rise.

GoingOnABoeing

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Guys who were cut as adults. Do you notice if you can last longer having sex now that your cut?

I always had a condom on before I got cut. So can't really say. But I don't feel like I lost any sensitivity. I certainly had a lot more confidence after I got cut though.

I always had a condom on before I got cut. So can't really say. But I don't feel like I lost any sensitivity. I certainly had a lot more confidence after I got cut though.
Reverse for me. I have more sensitivity and confidence after restoring what I wasn’t allowed to keep. Person to person I guess.

GoingOnABoeing

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Reverse for me. I have more sensitivity and confidence after restoring what I wasn’t allowed to keep. Person to person I guess.

I just read in another thread where you said you weren't circumcised but just thought that you were. Which is it?

I just read in another thread where you said you weren't circumcised but just thought that you were. Which is it?
That was when I was doing research. I was born 3 months premature and circed 10 days later. I was told that when I was brought home it didn’t need taken care of, however I was in NICU for over a month. I had my medical records released. After I got them, I had the proof. I thought it may have been aposthia as it’s something that happens to premies, although rare. I was actually hoping it was. At least I would have been born that way.

GoingOnABoeing

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That was when I was doing research. I was born 3 months premature and circed 10 days later. I was told that when I was brought home it didn’t need taken care of, however I was in NICU for over a month. I had my medical records released. After I got them, I had the proof. I thought it may have been aposthia as it’s something that happens to premies, although rare. I was actually hoping it was. At least I would have been born that way.

Ok. Well I sincerely hope your restoration brings you some peace with it.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

Ok. Well I sincerely hope your restoration brings you some peace with it.
Thanks man. It’s a long and consistent process that requires patience but it helps and it’s something I can do. At least this is under my control.

Blade5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One of the things I hate about being cut is the sex toys I've tried hardly do anything for me :(

I need toys that are electric and very powerful to create strong sensations. Bullet vibrators etc do nothing for me.

One of the things I hate about being cut is the sex toys I've tried hardly do anything for me :(

I need toys that are electric and very powerful to create strong sensations. Bullet vibrators etc do nothing for me.
I’m sorry you are going through this man. You were cut recently weren’t you?

Blade5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m sorry you are going through this man. You were cut recently weren’t you?

I was cut in October 2017.

Masturbation is all good, but I use vaseline and with that it is perfectly fine. The limiting factor is more arousal and imagination than physical.

I had a BJ once which was absolutely amazing, so good there, but needs lots of friction and suction. So licking etc won't do anything. Basically, more effort needed.

Sex I have not yet had but nervous as I have to wear a condom, which further reduces sensation.

I was cut in October 2017.

Masturbation is all good, but I use vaseline and with that it is perfectly fine. The limiting factor is more arousal and imagination than physical.

I had a BJ once which was absolutely amazing, so good there, but needs lots of friction and suction. So licking etc won't do anything. Basically, more effort needed.

Sex I have not yet had but nervous as I have to wear a condom, which further reduces sensation.
Remembering being cut this all makes sense. It’s easy to forget your original state once changed. Correct. The nuisance disappears. I have a hard time with cut guys because of that. There is less to do and it’s tough to judge what feels good, what to do, and whether I am even making a difference.

It’s not that anything is wrong but more effort is definitely required.

For me, the nuisance is the best part.