Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
finger.jpg

CAT MAN ME

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can remember seeing guys in the men's dressing room at our swim club(swim wear optional), still wearing their tight swim briefs outlining a full hard on with a a large fuzzy towel wrapped around their waists. They did look good, but seemed to be showing off with a towels wrapped around their lower torso. What a great sight to see, when they wiggle and squirm, doing what looks like a towel dance, as they begin pulling and tugging their tight wet swim briefs down, covered under the towel. First the untied dangling draw string show under the towel, as they joyfully continue peeling it down, then more of the dangling draw strings show and soon the still clinging swimsuit starts appearing. These guys are very calm while they continue trying to get it unsnugged and off, while under the wrapped around towel. Then much to one's surprise their fully erect penis slips out from under the towel. He just smiles while feeling the sensation of his hard on slipping free from the snug and soft white inside liner. He looks great, as more and more of the bright colored swim briefs show from under the towel well wrapped around his covered privates. Some guys, myself included watch this guy's towel show with real curiosity, now seeing most of still clinging tight wet swimsuit showing, soon only the inside white lining and leg bands are showing and stretching, yet still clinging to his crotch, as he continues pulling his tight wet swim suit off. He would joyfully blush a little, as the speedo style swim briefs soon slip from his privates and we see his exposed and bouncing hard on, when his swimsuit suit finally come off, then fluttering to his ankles, then he drops the wrap around towel and steps into the shower while still fully erect. A beautiful and healthy sight for all to see in the men's dressing room.