Gym dick

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by D_Lawhitton Megabutt, Jun 2, 2009.

1. D_Lawhitton Megabutt

I have to ask, do some of you have state secrets tattood on your dicks? Maybe you have difficulty remembering your pin number and its emblazoned across your bell end? I only ask because of the sheer effort some guys go through to make sure no one in the locker room see's their penis. When they end up doing the towel dance I always wonder is it a) because they have the endowment of a hamster, b)they think im perving or c) everyone's face would melt off a la raiders of the lost ark. Dont get this wrong (especially you guys hoping for a 1% change in my status). Im not sittting there with a notebook and zoom lens but I feel liberated and natural when im butt naked. especially after a hard workout the last thing I want is to have anything touch my skin. So i go sauna, steam (not mixed) then shave and shower nekkid then get changed whilst Larry mcShyness dislocated his hip trying to speed remove his grundies in a towel. Keep in mind I'm not prancing around on tip toe, humming 'YMCA' but walk around as if I was fully clothed, i.e. not caring. Are we men? Or are we little boys in pe class being told to shower for the first time. FFS

2. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

interesting rant

3. D_Lawhitton Megabutt

I was gonna kick your ass for calling it a rant but you wrote All Blacks rule so i'll pm you a cock pic instead :D

4. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

I think they'd be justified in thinking so. :rolleyes:

5. e1ectricfee1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ...All Blacks Rule!

>_>

6. D_Lawhitton Megabutt

i love how this has turned into an all blacks thread. yes they do! *guy-five

7. e1ectricfee1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    *wikis All Blacks*

Oh. YEAH! Kill those...Wallabies! >_>

xD *guy-fives back*

I don't go to the gym, but yeah, seems pretty dumb to hide yourself, particularly in that setting.

8. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    I don't think so. I'm more inclined to agree in spirit, if not in tone, with the OP.

9. D_Lawhitton Megabutt

keep in mind lads i work in a gym setting as well as workout there too. *puts away video camera gym bag btw kill those wallabies? made me lol

10. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

I just don't see why it's even considered an issue. Some men are just that self-conscious and would rather not expose themselves at their most vulnerable state to the public.

So you didn't get to see a couple of dicks? Oh well.

11. Aplus

Aplus New Member

Well I think you do have to take into account insecurities and especially general shyness. I'm generally pretty shy, but way less insecure than I used to be about my penis. In the past, I was one of the guys who went to silly extremes to try to hide it. Now, not so much.

12. D_Lawhitton Megabutt

dude, chill the fuck out. i'm not disappointed I didnt see dicks, the post was about my inability to understand why people are like that. why be shy when everyone else has the same equipment and no one cares?

13. D_Lawhitton Megabutt

thats what i dont get, why feel shy?

14. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    I don't think it's an issue per se, and if it is, it's usually more with the people who are so self-conscious, or paranoid, that they will go to lengths that are almost absurd to avoid being 'exposed'. I have literally seen people shower in their underwear and then put their pants on over them, still wet, or, dancing around, fall on their butts trying to work on their underwear under a towel. I can't understand that kind of concern.

15. D_Lawhitton Megabutt

ok thats pretty insane. ive not seen that!

16. Aplus

Aplus New Member

Feel shy in general, or shy about someone seeing your penis in a gym?

Shyness can include many things, and nudity can easily be one of them. Mostly dealing with overall confidence, but at the same time maybe worrying about what others think or feel about you. And not everyone simply wants to let it all hang out either. Some may simply think others don't have a right to see what they have.

There is a thread on here where women talk about their general comfort being nude about others, and some of the responses surprised me. But in general, I'd say that North American society and religon doesn't exactly condone nudity in any form.

17. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

Okay, that I can agree is insane and kinda disgusting. I'd rather they just skipped the shower altogether and have a proper wash when they got home.

I can sort of understand the underwear under a towel but it's still slightly bizarre. But at the end of the day, if these rituals make that person feel more comfortable then by all means shower in a parka if you wish.

18. D_Lawhitton Megabutt

thanks for the post aplus, im starting to understand. i thought the neccessity of showering/getting changed after a workout meant shyness in that situation wasnt an option, people dont feel shy waiting for a bus or ordering a cup of coffee

19. NOINRI

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Someone obviously cares and frankly I don't get why you do and why you view this issue the way that you do but I'm not going to berate you for it.

Nah I will a bit.

How about YOU chill the fook out. There's is nothing with a man wanting to not be fully nude in the presence of other men or any other person/people in public. And it doesn't have to have anything to do with the size of their penis which you seem very interested in. Don't tell me otherwise. You created a disgruntled thread on this trivial issue. Your whole view on the matter is rather juvenile. And yes, I'm one of those people who would never get undressed in front of the other boys. Not even in my boxers. Where penis showcasing wasn't even the issue as nobody got fully undressed.

As someone stated above, so many other factors could be involved or just simple preference. You prefer being naked for your reasons as you stated and others don't for reasons you're not entitled to be privy too.

Don't take this message too seriously. I'm not really as mad as this message would come across if at all. I just get brave on the internet because the internets be serious business. :)

20. D_Lawhitton Megabutt

lol thanks for the post noinri - not too sure where penis size came into it tho (maybe thats your own issue, id suggest going back and re reading). by all means, if someone feels comfortable showering in a parka, snow shoes and bow tie then go for it. but you, and dboy have missed the point slightly. i dont mind/care their showring habits. i dont understand it, is my point.

#20 D_Lawhitton Megabutt, Jun 2, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2009
Draft saved Draft deleted