happy marriage

arty

Just Browsing
Media
I have been married for 45 years my wife said that before she met me she had a couple of relationships with a few guys when she saw my penis for the first time she could not believe someone could have a big penis like mine,we had trouble from the start I did hurt her and made her sore but we are fine now.She is a slim small lady and she feels dominated when I enter her,she loves every inch of her big boy has she calls it.

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Congrat. Arty. We are in the minority here. I"ve been married 43 years -we were both virgins and had only had oral sex together before marriage. Wedding night was hell on her and I was only about 7 x 5.5 back then(found out later she had a near rape and tightens up at penetration). After 43 years, she still has that fear combined with dryness from age and my increase in size from PE, our sex life leans heavily toward oral. We still miantain an every other night routine and strangely once penetrated she loose as a goose and enjoys all I can give her.

P.S. Maybe some of the females here can enlighten me. How can a woman be so horny and hot(almost as much as me) and yet not be able to overcome that fear of hurt when penetrated.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Congratulations Arty and Fower

Congratulations in your more tha 40 years marriage!:smile:

fowfer said:
P.S. Maybe some of the females here can enlighten me. How can a woman be so horny and hot(almost as much as me) and yet not be able to overcome that fear of hurt when penetrated.

Well, it may can happen to some women, for sure.

But if I am horny and hot, I will be very wet and receptive, I will not 'fear' it...well, maybe only maybe if the girth is very very fat one but I still want to be able to acomodate it all for sure even if the odds are against it but will give many tries ...:redface: :cool:

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
fowfer said:
Congrat. Arty. We are in the minority here. I"ve been married 43 years -we were both virgins and had only had oral sex together before marriage. Wedding night was hell on her and I was only about 7 x 5.5 back then(found out later she had a near rape and tightens up at penetration). After 43 years, she still has that fear combined with dryness from age and my increase in size from PE, our sex life leans heavily toward oral. We still miantain an every other night routine and strangely once penetrated she loose as a goose and enjoys all I can give her.

31 years and my wife is still tight as hell and is working on dilating so that she hopefully will be able to take me comfortably some day. Part of our trouble is that we only figured this out in the last 2 years. We tried vaginal sex for the first time in nearly a year the other night and I did get in but she was very tight, plus there were a few narrow vise-ring-like contractions that further clamped down on me. These were very narrow bands of muscle contracting, very strange and very tight. But that was progress from our standpoint.

So if anyone can figure it out how to overcome the fear we would also like to know.

bigtwin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it just speaks to the diversity of this group. There are folks who've been married for years and years and then there are young guys and gals just starting out in the world. Gosh...there must be a song to be sung there somewhere...

by the way...married 9 years...3 kids