Have you ever been caught shaving/trimming your pubes?

FrankTO

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My husband and I trim it regularly. He says his pubic hair gets caught in his foreskin and pulls in a painful way; I just like to shave my balls periodically, and also my shaft because it tend to get hairy and again the hair gets in the way. So it's all in the open. But I don't actually shave everything, men are supposed to be hairy and I enjoy it.

Reactions: ottosafado

new2day

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First time I shaved completely I did wonder if anyone at the gym would say anything, nobody did. Don't see that many people naked at my gym but I have seen several trimmed very short and several bare. So no doubt it's become normalised.

I usually take a disposable razor into gym showers, they are cubicles but I'm sure anyone passing would see me shaving. Seen a few others doing the same.

Reactions: kkllr21

User101823

Legendary Member
Media
First time I shaved completely I did wonder if anyone at the gym would say anything, nobody did. Don't see that many people naked at my gym but I have seen several trimmed very short and several bare. So no doubt it's become normalised.

I usually take a disposable razor into gym showers, they are cubicles but I'm sure anyone passing would see me shaving. Seen a few others doing the same.
The first time I did that, at first I regretted it. I looked too white, and like a bald cat. I did it while on vacation in South Beach. When changing to go down to the beach, one of my straight friends laughed right at me, and told me, “that does not look good!” He is quite hairy, and so we looked polar opposite. I think I needed to have only manscaped so i would not look as furry as him, but not like a sphinx, either!

Reactions: bijockfl

kkllr21

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've never been caught but my swimming coach once came to the changing room and shower with me after my lessons.
He brought a razor to the shower and I thought he'd be using it to shave his bald head. But no he shaved his chest and pubes (they were not smooth before). I stayed in the shower with him to the very end and we chatted the whole time. He did not comment on my obvious boner though.

ottosafado

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've never been caught but my swimming coach once came to the changing room and shower with me after my lessons.
He brought a razor to the shower and I thought he'd be using it to shave his bald head. But no he shaved his chest and pubes (they were not smooth before). I stayed in the shower with him to the very end and we chatted the whole time. He did not comment on my obvious boner though.
Have you been with him other times? Did the hair grow back? How does it look better?

Reactions: Hyker

Hyker

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Have you been with him other times? Did the hair grow back? How does it look better?
That's great that it wasn't awkward for either of you, even though you were hard. Did you try to hide your boner or just ignore it?

kkllr21

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's great that it wasn't awkward for either of you, even though you were hard. Did you try to hide your boner or just ignore it?

I figured he was cruising me so I didn't hide it. But nothing happened.

This was just before the COVID started we lost touch afterwards sadly.

Hyker

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I figured he was cruising me so I didn't hide it. But nothing happened.

This was just before the COVID started we lost touch afterwards sadly.
Sucks you lost touch, but sounds like it was a great experience for you.