Have You Ever Cum Too Early With A Girl?

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Y'all saying she was so tight when it happened.

I was sitting on the deck with a Davidoff cigar and a 21 year old scotch, there was a light rain and I was sitting under the table umbrella with just the string lights around the edge of the umbrella on. My wife came home, up the stairs from the driveway to the deck and under the umbrella, slowly took off her shirt in the soft light and smiled. She was in this little lacy bra and she was about to explode out of it, a very short skirt and heels. I said you were out late, tying to act casual as my cock was beating the inside of my shorts like a marching band looking at her body. She walked over and undid my pants and pulled my throbbing cock and said do you want to know where I was? She straddled over my lap as I said where were you? she leaned forward and whispered in my ear fucking Mr.C's huge cock as my dick slipped easily into a looser then I've ever felt sloppy pussy...and exploded. She looked at me and said did you just grunt? I nodded my head and she said are you cumming? I grunted again and exhaled.

It’s weird. I would say 70% of the time I finish pretty early. Thankfully my partner does too. But the other 30% for whatever reason, I am able to fully control it and last however long I want to. I wish the odds were the other way around lol.

Reactions: 1069369 and diver6
M

Mr Ed in Mass

We had a date, I was suppose to pick her up at 9pm but got there at 8:30

Reactions: NCbear

Recently I’ve lost it with one of my regulars, Michelle (see gallery). I usually visit her when I’m at least one week full. Some guys would call this stupidity as they tell me they jerk off before going to a whorehouse. But I like to challenge myself and do the exact opposite.

Well it has its consequences. We were both randy as fuck after 15 min of foreplay and I completely lost control. I had to cum there and then and took her bareback, pumping for no more than 20 seconds before I came all over her neck and torso.

firedogg81

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Y'all saying she was so tight when it happened.

I was sitting on the deck with a Davidoff cigar and a 21 year old scotch, there was a light rain and I was sitting under the table umbrella with just the string lights around the edge of the umbrella on. My wife came home, up the stairs from the driveway to the deck and under the umbrella, slowly took off her shirt in the soft light and smiled. She was in this little lacy bra and she was about to explode out of it, a very short skirt and heels. I said you were out late, tying to act casual as my cock was beating the inside of my shorts like a marching band looking at her body. She walked over and undid my pants and pulled my throbbing cock and said do you want to know where I was? She straddled over my lap as I said where were you? she leaned forward and whispered in my ear fucking Mr.C's huge cock as my dick slipped easily into a looser then I've ever felt sloppy pussy...and exploded. She looked at me and said did you just grunt? I nodded my head and she said are you cumming? I grunted again and exhaled.
That's hot

Reactions: 1069369