• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet.

Have You Ever Had A Wank/jerked Off Thinking About A Friend?

dcarp999

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not so much a friend but a number of classmates, including the football and baseball guys and one guy in particular who I went to school with I have been jerking to him for years. He is fine AF now and we are in our 30s but he’s married to a woman. I can’t even begin to guess the number of times I’ve done it. He has an amazing ass and amazing legs too and I’ve seen him in his underwear.

D

deleted645178

Yeah, I've done it,we've a builder guy that comes round, bear type but small, great package, he's now a close friend, ,I've wanked off so many times when he's been in the next room decorating or building something, I'm sure he must have noticed my boner on numerous occasions.

Daddy Bear Uk

Pending Deletion
Media
Wath upon Dearne, England, United Kingdom
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've wanked/jerked over several friends over the years. One in particular was a neighbour friend. We were neighbours from 2013 to 2016. He was in his late 40's, I was in my early to mid 30's. He was an alcoholic. He was a really nice guy, also hot, I used to fantasise about him loads. I remember on several occasions during the summers we were neighbours I bumped into him in the stairwell & he was topless, wearing tight cream jeans with his underwear band showing. He had a nice firm body, even though he had a drink problem he still looked amazing. I wanked/jerked over him so much.

KazArk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Able to easily compartmentalize fantasy/jerking and friendship, so with ease!

Reactions: diver6

Ryanh1978a

Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Friend I used to share a house with and play sport with. We showered together afterwards. He had a huge cock and I’d have to Jack off to it as soon we got back home. In fact I’ve probably jerked to that image more than any other in my life, ha.