Have you ever lied about the package of your boyfriends?

If you ever talked to your girl friends, ever occurred to you to change some facts? which ones? size, appearance?

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Lied about his package? Yes.

This one time (at band camp) I received the most hideous knit scarf (green & orange with crazy looking lime green Santa smiley faces all over it) for Christmas from my fashion challenged boyfriend. It became one of a number of dreadful clothing items he purchased for me that eventually led to a serious relationship sit down. It came after one fashion apocalyptic gifting in which he bought me what amounted to the hooker outfit from hell.

I told him, "Babe, please, please, if you love me, I mean truly love me, stop-buying-me-clothes." I even promised I'd blow him every post Christmas/b-day/anniversary morning for the rest of his life if he removed clothes as a gift option for me. He agreed, although he reserved the right to buy me lingerie as random day or extra gifts at his discretion. After a somewhat contentious back and forth over acceptable fabrics and the evils of underbra wire, etc., we finally came to an agreement that gave him purchasing rights but me full veto power on any item I deemed uncomfortable, crude, gross, and or generally made my fucking skin crawl.

Anyway, back to the package lie story ...

Months passed, winter ended, and my boyfriend remarked that I had never once worn the scarf. I finally broke down and confessed I thought it was hideous and didn't go with anything. He took it back and sulked for a full day and I didn't see it for months.

The following winter it reappeared when he re-gifted it and sent it along in a Christmas/b-day package that he mailed to his mother who lives in another state. She called me later to thank me for a gift (not the scarf) that I included in the box. At some point in our conversation she mentioned the hideous scarf. She asked me if I picked it out? I emphatically told her I hadn't, that I didn't have anything to do with it. She said, "I knew it. I just wanted to make sure as to not insult you. Only my son would think something so ugly would be appealing."

I suggested she re-gift it. She said she'd never do something so cruel to someone she cared about and felt burning and burying it in the backyard would be the right thing to do. I agreed.

Thus I am guilty of lying about my boyfriend's package, twice. Once to my future mother-in-law about not having anything to do with the scarf and then again when my boyfriend asked me about the phone call I had with his mother. He wanted to know if she liked the gifts making a point to specifically ask about the hideous scarf. I told him she loved it (she made me promise) and in response he pumped his fist, did an absurd happy dance around the room, then yelled at me, "Score, in your face! About time someone appreciates my great taste in clothes!"

I was so very tempted to break my promise and bring a quick end to the ape's spirited happy dance but instead decided to eat his half of a delicious apple strudel I made. Tasted like victory.

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh ya! 'Long Rope' got a package of brownies with bc bud---sent by the party that invented/perfected/they should be outlawed baking brownies with bc bud in them......have I seen that package show up while he was in hills? nope,nada,notme,nohow,noway

Cost me about 100 bucks extra to get replacement overnited. My brush with being untruthful.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you had a reason, you would lie?
What kind of reason could there possibly be? When I'm displeased with anything else about my dude, his behavior, his decisions, something someone has done to him, or anything I tell my friends about it. So, if I didn't like some physical thing, I'd probably confess that too. And no, I think I would rather just say nothing if I was that disappointed about some physical trait.

Reactions: ronin001

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
One time in college I lied to a friend about a guy's size. We weren't dating. It was just fooling around mostly. We made out and he wanted a hand job really bad so I obliged. A few days later another girl on our dorm floor and I were talking about guys and she kept telling me a guy she hooked up with was huge, so I lied and said the guy I jerked off was huge too, even though he was average-ish. I don't really know why I lied about it. I guess trying to be on equal footing as the other girl.

Reactions: Ganimede and Ocine