Have you ever used drugs just for fun?

barkerfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Used to smoke pot a little and took a good bit of acid. Got too bored with the pot though. Just made me hungry and tired. The acid was my favorite but from what I'm told you really don't want to do too much of it. It's been a good 9 years since I last dropped. Never had a bad trip. The most recent thing was E and I really ejoyes that as well. It kind of faded outthough around these parts so it's been about 6 or 7 years since I've done that. That's it don't do needles or snorts and I've actually never had or tried any prescription meds. They kinda scare me anyways.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Drink
Weed
Salvia-worst night of my life! NEVER again
syrup-only when i got it fro my doctor. crazy ass dreams

Friend of mine did salvia, too. He said that the hallucinating was a trip and a half, but that he came out of it a few hours later and he was fine.

Worst I've done is pot plus a lot of drinking. Apparently, I can draw murals on the floor when I'm that baked.

hazard0015

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I never did any drugs at all until about 6 months ago when I was introduced to Ketamine... Only did about 3-4 cc at a time and it was fucking awsome!!! It is the best feeling in the world, I always did it about an hour before bed and it only takes about 30 seconds to kick in then would just sleep off the after effects. Tried it one time during the day and after I started going down I felt really groggy and tired and HUNGRY! Then my supply of ketamine stopped so I did a little weed but didnt like it, and my friends thought I was crazy when It didnt really effect me or make me High, I guess after doing K nothing eles could compare. Now im just kinda experimenting, I tried triple C's and didnt like at all, they made me feel like shit for 2 days, tried syrup, it was ok but still made me feel bad the next day. I love vikoden and just started trying oxycotin and its ok, Im staying at low doses b/c that shit kinda scares me but its ok...kinda like K but it makes you itch like crazy...lol

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I never did any drugs at all until about 6 months ago when I was introduced to Ketamine... Only did about 3-4 cc at a time and it was fucking awsome!!! It is the best feeling in the world, I always did it about an hour before bed and it only takes about 30 seconds to kick in then would just sleep off the after effects. Tried it one time during the day and after I started going down I felt really groggy and tired and HUNGRY! Then my supply of ketamine stopped so I did a little weed but didnt like it, and my friends thought I was crazy when It didnt really effect me or make me High, I guess after doing K nothing eles could compare. Now im just kinda experimenting, I tried triple C's and didnt like at all, they made me feel like shit for 2 days, tried syrup, it was ok but still made me feel bad the next day. I love vikoden and just started trying oxycotin and its ok, Im staying at low doses b/c that shit kinda scares me but its ok...kinda like K but it makes you itch like crazy...lol
Try Ecstasy, it's K's sister club drug.... it makes you feel so good and happy.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, never, and I never have any intention of doing so. I shake my head in disappointment at anyone who does, and if that makes me judgemental, then I'll happily take that label.

nkattman

1st Like
Media
I can make a water bong out of a poweraid bottle, a bic pen, and some foil :) I'm pretty tight haha. Love weed, but that's the only illegal drug ive done. Ive been prescribed on Ritalin aderol concerta zoloft and vicadin though

sneekyjoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is the bullshit people think xtc is, for lack of a better term, safer for you than coke?

You have it pretty backwards. Coke is less than someone science experiment than xtc is.

Both fun though.

me: pot, acid, xtc, salvia, kratom, coke, xanax