Have you ever used drugs just for fun?

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love my weed and I don't plan on giving it up for anything. It gets boring from time to time but I find ways to keep it exciting. It's not a downer for me at all. It has always been a great stimulant for me...3.8 grade point average, recommendations at my job, saved me from going to Iraq in 2001; always been a plus for me. Love the weed:biggrin1:

Amen.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bro, i fully believe that me smoking pot over the last 7 to 8 years has significantly helped my reasoning skills, and in turn helped me get really good grades. as long as you stay motivated, i see no problem with shmokin tha refer

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The conversations and contemplation that I have had with my comrades while I was on the "high" has been phenomenal. I was discharged from the military because I smoked weed and didn't give a damn! I'm not patriotic like that. I feel for those that are, that's just not me. But, when I was in there, I was a stellar cat. They couldn't believe that I dropped a dirty on a urinalysis.

"I can't believe you smoke weed. You're so good at your job. We were make you this & give you that."

It's never affected what I'm doing. It's a hobby that I like. If I could smoke weed everyday, I would never be stressed. No one would get on my nerves, I wouldn't care nothing about the bills that come in the mail. You could cuss me out at the top of your lungs and I would care less. That's how tight me and the weed are:cool:

I need a new bong so bad. I'm tired of rolling & that's a shame because I have a machine for that.:biggrin1:

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Because joints are "classic." I love my little machine. They look just like cigarettes poppin' out. I'll be on the corner just puffin' away and people will be like, "What's that smell?"

"I don't know," I'll say, ready to cuss out any one of them that asks to hit it:biggrin1:

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My "man" is out of town right now on vacation (grrrrrr) so we didn't have anything but roaches in house. I broke all of them down and the dust bits finally accumulated into something noteworthy...months old from last year even. The cloud in house was so thick it looked like Hurricane Katrina had rolled through there. I can't wait until my "man" gets back because that was the last of the last, and you all know how we are...

I have a budget for the weed. Rent, utilities, hobby... That's how that goes:biggrin1::cool:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Back in the day, I did quite a few things ... doobs, of course, hash, acid, MDA (an amphetamine which you don't hear much about any more), magic mushrooms, mescaline, I think peyote once, and oh yes, some heroin in a cigarette being passed around in a bedroom in France (gave me the most nauseating stone I've ever felt).
That's all long ago.
I think it would be fair to say that I was part of a stoner pod in university ... but of them all, I was probably the most moderate.
I still have a very slight yen to do magic mushrooms again ... but have done nothing to make it happen in 15 years.
Now I smoke the occasional doob (every two weeks, say) and sip on my beer and scotch.
More than enough for me.

About_Average

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What drugs have I used for fun? Hmmm... where should I start:

Nicotine, alcohol, reefer, ecstasy, ketamine, oxycontin, Vicodin, haloperidol (Haldol), thioridazine hydrochloride (Mellaril), chlorpromazine (Thorazine), clonazepam (Klonopin), alprazolam (Xanax), diazepam (Valium), hydroxyzine (Vistaril), zolpidem tartrate (Ambien), morphine, heroin, opium, methylphenidate hydrochloride (Ritalin), dextroampetamine (Dexedrine), amphetamine, methamphetamine, crack cocaine (the only form of coke I've ever used), ephedrine... there's probably more that I can't remember right now.

I have never used hallucinogenics such as LSD, mushrooms, PCP, or payote, and I don't plan to try them either. I know I'd have a bad experience and bad trip with these drugs, just because of how my brain works.

I've always enjoyed stimulants over depressants. I've tried virtually every sedative, tranquilizer, and painkiller under the sun but never got addicted, nor really even liked them. Whenever I watch Trainspotting and hear Ewan McGregor proclaim about heroin, "Take your best orgasm, times it by a thousand, and you're still nowhere near it," I can't help but think he's getting really shitty sex. Stimulants however always gave me the feeling I had as a kid waking up on Xmas morning. Crack and meth definitely had me hooked, and even though I've been clean for years, I still yearn for them from time to time. But my favorite drug, and certainly the most addictive drug I've come across, which I still currently use everyday, is undoubtedly nicotine. I love tobacco! :wink:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If so, which ones?

I have done pot, LSD, 'shrooms, ecstasy, clonazepam (Rivotril), Diazepam (Valium), Hydrocodone (Vicodin) and Paroxetine (Paxil).

in close chronological order, my efforts at high:

Nicotine
Booze
Liquid Paper
Permenant Pen Ink (nee El Marko, currently Sharpies)
Coke
Acid
Weed
Opium
Peyote
Ecstasy (MDMA)
Crack
Crank/Speed
Meth
Vicodin
Nitrous
Albuterol
Valium
Salvia Divinorum
Female Cum ;-)

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...MDA (an amphetamine which you don't hear much about any more),..

Actually that is commonly and currently mistaken for ecstasy. You might mean MDMA vs MDA, and even so... they were/are almost one and the same.

MDMA came out in San Fransicko in the late 80s (even thought it ALL came from LA). and it was the real legitimate stuff, the pharma version... cut with nothing. You would have friend take it on an empty stomach.. and they would sit there... 20-30 minutes later..."don't really feel it"... 45 minutes in "I think I feel it" (and you knew it just started, and in another half hour they would REALLY feel it)... and then POW. Wasn't speed... as I'd fall asleep, if/when I was tired, could drive, work, function etc. The original "hug drug".

Last times I've had it, but it's been awhile, I'd be shocked if there was one granule of MDA or MDMA in a hit of X. Most still provide a slight euphoric feel, but they are all uppity. Would be nice to see MDMA/MDA hit the market. We can all spare the "burns a hole in your spinal column" rhetoric. There are actually products you can buy to test X, as well as informative websites/info

Ecstasy - Safe Dancing Tips - The Good Drugs Guide

EZ Test, ecstasy test, pill, test, drugs, cocaine test, marquis, mandelin, mecke, simons, robadope

Curious if anyone in SF remembers "Jerry" ... after Garcia... and what exactly the mix of it was.....

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think there should be some distinction made between MDMA and "ecstasy".

Ecstasy is the street drug and usually mixed or 'cut' with crap such as paracetemol, washing up powder, rat poison, whatever. That will make you gurn and give you a serious come down.

(Pure) MDMA however (I've seen it in a powder) has no come down, no gurn and gives you just the high/rush without any of the negative effects such as come down or gurning. Although IMO its not as powerful a high as with ecstasy.

I have tried coke too, in the past. Not that into it, didn't seem to do much and the 'rushes' were brief for what it was.

I don't take any drugs anymore :smile: and it was always recreational; once in a blue moon. And I never paid for anything. I got stuff given to me.

I'm a lightweight :redface:

(Obviously I drink alcohol but only really vodka)

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Arguably E fucks up your dopamine and serotonin receoptors period-- but taken with serotonergic drugs it simply doesn't work, or at least, you never get the full effect of the drug. MAOIs are another ballgame entirely and though I don't know what they do with E, I do know mixing them with various foods and drugs can kill you.

It depends on what it is.
Olanzapine 2.5mg.

The whole thing about mixing E with other drugs is correct, food.. that's wrong. Mixing with alcohol or any other drugs that thin your blood can be lethal.

I think there should be some distinction made between MDMA and "ecstasy".

Ecstasy is the street drug and usually mixed or 'cut' with crap such as paracetemol, washing up powder, rat poison, whatever. That will make you gurn and give you a serious come down.

(Pure) MDMA however (I've seen it in a powder) has no come down, no gurn and gives you just the high/rush without any of the negative effects such as come down or gurning. Although IMO its not as powerful a high as with ecstasy.

I have tried coke too, in the past. Not that into it, didn't seem to do much and the 'rushes' were brief for what it was.

I don't take any drugs anymore :smile: and it was always recreational; once in a blue moon. And I never paid for anything. I got stuff given to me.

I'm a lightweight :redface:

(Obviously I drink alcohol but only really vodka)
I'm a vodka girl too but you're information about ecstasy is incorrect.

MDMA is the "pure" form of the drug which is hard to come by, but it's street name is ecstasy. There is no distinction in the names between pure and cut forms of ecstasy. It comes in pills/tabs or pure form which can be snorted or swallowed wrapped in a small piece of toilet paper, to kill the bad taste.