Have you noticed.........................?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The above, especially when read in conjunction with your earlier judging the evidence theme and reporting posts is so full of irony I don't know where to start. Also, you don't get to set the direction of any given thread, regardless of whether you started it.

You may also have noticed while scanning that very little of the 'volcanic eruption' has been in relation to multiple accounts. Personally, I think the things you express as being of concern to you are not those that really should be.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........... you'll fuck it all up, if your as smart as i think you are you'll shut up and watch.
chris

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I just wanted to thank all those who have highjacked my thread.
Does anyone even know what the op is anymore?
At no time should any names be called out, no finger pointing.
If you suspect someone report it to the mods or you can pm other members and discuss to your hearts delight, and/or discuss this highly tabboo subject by sharing in this thread that you too have or have not noticed the multiple accounts here at lpsg, thanks.
chris

No finger pointing,name calling? Since when, did you give up doing it?
The thread you claim has been hijacked,is nothing more than an excuse, to finger point.You said youv'e been doing this, "ratting on folks",{my words}for a long time,how is it possible, you don't know how they're doing it.
I hate it when people lie, I'm feel compelled, to point out the discrepancies.
Why don't you recognise this?
cigarbabe:saevil:

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
How is that you and others like you{trolls}never take your own advice?
You'd do well to get help, making your own,childish,narssisistic,sleazy
self some therapy. If you are a supposed product, of an higher education system,{I seriously doubt it.} They have failed miserably, perhaps you might find some one like Osiris,or Naughty,to help you
with the odd way you present yourself,your manners are
sadly lacking too.Thank you,Sex and Candy, Think_Kink,mem and especially, jason_els Davey R.,for baking me up and not being accepting,of
his horrible behavior,I really appreciate it.
Take your own advice,boychik
cigarbabe:saevil:

oh my dear sweet dragqueen:)confused:) yep yep it's a dragqueen...your brain is skewered from years and years of heroin usage...and it shows...time and the years have not been kind to you...and the drugs did not help.....but I understand what you are going through....you must be climbing the walls not to use again..I know it must be hard....I wish you the best in your recovery..and stay strong ....and remember prayer helps.:biggrin1:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
.your brain is skewered from years and years of heroin usage...and it shows...time and the years have not been kind to you...and the drugs did not help.....but I understand what you are going through....you must be climbing the walls not to use again..I know it must be hard....I wish you the best in your recovery..and stay strong ....and remember prayer helps.:biggrin1:

This is where no one can defend you. Not even Naughty or Osiris.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure of the methods to which they're using to bypass the links, which is the hard evidence the mods are looking for.
As far as knowing who's doing it, that's easy if you know what to look for in human behavior.
I have several ideas on how they're doing it, but if i put my theories to test i'll be guilty myself of breaking the tos.
chris

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
perhaps I should apologize for bringing up the past drug usage by cigarbabe..perhaps :confused:

Yes, I think perhaps you should. It is so easy to use as the excuse he or she said it first but it isnt about that. It is about what are you( I mean all of us! ) doing to be the best you that you( All of us!) can be. .... Thank you.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
perhaps I should apologize for bringing up the past drug usage by cigarbabe..perhaps :confused:

Not perhaps, you should apologize. And do not expect her to accept it, but at least offer it, and never bring it up again.

It is the only decent thing to do.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The bottom line is that i'm right on the edge of discovering the way they are doing it, and when i'm 100% sure of how they do it i'll disclose that information to the mods, that's when the shits going to hit the fan.
When it happens you'll know because many accounts will be deleted.
chris

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Step 1. Determine that lafever, arliss, and mem0101 are three different personalities inhabiting one body.

Step 2. Ban all 3 of them.

Step 3. Live happily ever after.

Now you are on my shit list.

Shit_just_shit.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Step 1. Determine that lafever, arliss, and mem0101 are three different personalities inhabiting one body.

Step 2. Ban all 3 of them.

Step 3. Live happily ever after.

Not the first time I've considered the three in one theory rob :)

Shit_ just_ shit and Stinky Princess just can't help but get their noses up in someones ass, go sniff somewhere else, you shit sniffers.
chris

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not perhaps, you should apologize. And do not expect her to accept it, but at least offer it, and never bring it up again.

It is the only decent thing to do.

When someone in the smallest incriments attempts to make a change leave it be. I think instead of looking at what someone else should apologize for perhaps we should all look in our own grocery bags and deal with that. Hmmm?

Status
Not open for further replies.